dodgamnit.

there's a fool moon
that still has your lighter
fishing in the vastness of the clouds.
he's drunk
on dreams
and high on pills.

we watch him get old so young.
There's a road that leads to the end of all suffering. You should take it.

- Jericho Caine

secret, aaaaagent maaan.
secret, aaaaagent maaan.
same here man
マリ「しあわっせはーあるいってこないだーからあるいってゆっくんだねーん 
いっちにっちいっぽみーかでさんぽ
 さーんぽすすんでにっほさっがるー 
じーんせいはっわんつー!ぱんち・・・

"Success is as dangerous as failure. Hope is as hollow as fear." - from Tao Te Ching

Dear Kent, I would probably buy a book of yours if it was reasonably cheap.
A nice little moment.

high on pills was a big disappointment.
it's just too straight.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
I love it, like eating a cookie... it doesnt last long but its very pleasant whilst it does last...
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
A nice little moment.

high on pills was a big disappointment.
it's just too straight.

I agree.

Nice
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
you spelled 'fuckinawesome' wrong in the title
On the eight day we spoke back...

let there be sound.
I agree with the "high on pills" remark. BIG letdown. Something about the sound of the word "pills" makes it sound so artificial. Also, "who still has your lighter" was kind of a curvebawl. It didn't quite click at first. I mean, what signifigance is the lighter? How do I picture a lighter in the sky (to appease my shallow mind)? I just felt, and still feel, like I'm missing something important. Other than that, fantastic as usual.
Quote by #1 synth
can someone elaborate on why the pills line doesnt work?

I THINK it doesn't work because it's artificial. You have the moon, vastness, clouds, dreams, even drunk, they're all fairly natural. They (except maybe drunk) have a certain air about them that "pills" doesn't have. And sonically, it cuts against the other lines as well (except maybe lighter, which was my second-least favorite).
Quote by #1 synth
can someone elaborate on why the pills line doesnt work?

It's a statement. Not a statement with wordplay, or metaphor, or anything. It's a statement.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Well, I'll be the odd man out. I thought everything but the last line could have been blah blah's and I would have gotten about the same emotion out of it. I mean, sure its just painting a little moment in time... a little character... but I thought the word play drowned the sentiments and character development. It seemed like a neat little exercise, but it had none of the fire or Schnap i associate with your writing. This didn't say "Kent" to me. Which is ok, but it just didn't hit me either.

It's obviously just me though. So feel free to ignore me.
I liked the pills line, it held up the idea with something more tangible and brought real human tone into the piece. Without it this piece would be based on a detached and airy feeling, but in that one line every false conception of 'drugs aren't that bad' comes crashing down in your face.

Summary: makes it real, adds dimension.
On the eight day we spoke back...

let there be sound.