Page 1 of 3
I was diagnosed with Epilepsy about 5 years ago. I grew out of it, so I don't have it anymore. (80% of teenagers that have epilepsy grow out of it) It was still pretty serious.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Last edited by IMABBALLPLAYER at Oct 15, 2008,
Asthma? I dunno, I've been pretty lucky.

*lights a cigarette*

Quote by Hirschberger
First.

FAAAAAAAIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLL.
You're*
the worst i have had was staples in my head from surfing.
↓↑ MISDIRECT ↑↓

The (Rather Basic) Rig:
- 1982 Marshall JCM 800 2204 (Feels good, man)
- 1960 Marshall AV Cab (Vintage 30s, Feels good, man)
- A shitty MIM strat
- Fulltone OCD (Jizztastic)
- Dunlop Classic Crybaby
i had AIDS. then i injected myself with $180,000 cash and it went away.
Last edited by scissormetimber at Oct 15, 2008,
one time i had this hangnail so i bit that little ****er then i bit it too far, then it stang like a bitch for the rest of the day
the end
Wow. That's awful, but that is good that you're more out of it. Were you really sensitive to flashing pictures and stuff like that? (Doesn't know much about it)

I guess for me was one day back in July I started passing out whenever I stood up. It turned out I was bleeding internally. My hemaglobin count was half of what it should have been. I was given 4-5 units of blood over two days i think. They did all the tests the hosiptal had, but they couldn't figure out where I was bleeding from. It eventually stopped though, so I was released.
i fell off of a table onto a pipe and almost lost my eye...i had to get everything put back together...

i broke my foot in 2 places when i slipped off of a curb...

yeah
Quote by jsbud11
Dude your leetness is maximum.
Seriously if you leave UG without becoming a mod, I will kill someone.
Quote by Devopast
This is turning into fap-to-amazingfretman's-love-a-thon
I seriously think I may have once had a tail when born.

A tail. But it's all good now. I think.
lol i was pissed stoned on enight and i woke up the nest day with a bunch of zits or sumthin on my arm, ****in weird
Quote by Spamwise
Wow. That's awful, but that is good that you're more out of it. Were you really sensitive to flashing pictures and stuff like that? (Doesn't know much about it)

Yeah, I was really sensitive to lights and stuff. I had a seizure playing Halo 2 once. Once I was on medication though, I was fine.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
I had a tumor in my ear that was growing towards my brain and they had to quickly do surgery to remove it, otherwise it would've paralyzed half of my body. Due to all of that I have lost a lot of hearing in my left ear. Sucks considering music is my life, but I manage.
I had a very rare heart condition. I had to get a Catheter ablation to fix it. Pretty sure I posted a thread on here last year when I collapsed from it at school.

The same heart condition caused Meat Loaf to collapse on stage a few years ago.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Quote by Survivalism
Asthma? I dunno, I've been pretty lucky.

*lights a cigarette*

FAAAAAAAIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLL.

↓↑ MISDIRECT ↑↓

The (Rather Basic) Rig:
- 1982 Marshall JCM 800 2204 (Feels good, man)
- 1960 Marshall AV Cab (Vintage 30s, Feels good, man)
- A shitty MIM strat
- Fulltone OCD (Jizztastic)
- Dunlop Classic Crybaby
Quote by Liberation
I had a very rare heart condition. I had to get a Catheter ablation to fix it.

The same heart condition caused Meat Loaf to collapse on stage a few years ago.

...so... you're Meatloaf?!?!?!

Broke my arm when I was 6. Noone knew it was broken and they went ant watched The wizard of oz... I really hate that movie now.
Not much really. I remember I had some bacteria in my stomach back when I was three that gave me a pretty bad stomach flu that I had to be hospitalized, but that's pretty much it.

That and the peeing problem I mentioned in a previous thread.
Grundy would own this thread. Thank goodness for his recovery..

As for me, I once dropped a friend off at the hospital.
nothing major just a bunch of minor injuries

broke leg twice once tibula once fibula (once during football and once when i fell out of a tree when i was little)
one broke arm (car wreck)
multiple stitches in multiple places. (guitarist hit me in the head with his headstock while in the middle of rehearsal was one of em)
2 concussions (football, i was a slot back and a strong safety)
and two of my teeth where knocked out playing baseball, i still finished that f ucking game though. i wasnt lettin them drag me off the field, just stuck a paper towel up there to stop the bleeding and kept playing. they said i was crazy i just said the team needed me.
I had a coarctation of the aorta but it's fixed now.
Quote by Gmp
I had a coarctation of the aorta but it's fixed now.

isnt that basically a heart attack or am i wrong?
I fell while riding my bike when I was 7 and I almost needed stitches in my lip. That's about it.
Nothing too serious, fractured my nose recently and innumerable dislocations of my right shoulder. The first time I dislocated/pulled the ligaments in it I could hardly move my whole arm for about a week. Now It really doesn't bother me much when it comes out.
i had croup and was put in an induced coma for 2 days. hah beat that, except for the guy with the little ear and other similiar things
Nothing serious. Back when I was 18, I was convinced I had testicular cancer due to a lump on my testicle, and these abdominal pains I was getting. But it turned out to be nothing serious. (And I pretty much got a hand job from this hot female doctor who was examining me). So I guess the worst thing that happened to me is breaking two of my ribs when I was a kid.
I had Phenomena, the oxygen in my system was at about 35% of what it should be. But meh i survived.
i had my jaw broken once and i had my mouth wired shut for a month
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
When I was 7 I was running out on the playground and someone thought it was funny to trip me. Needed 6 stitches in my knee.

That's not all though, when they stitched it up, they missed a rock. They stitched a rock into my knee. They had to open it back up and take out the rock with needle nosed pliers. The doctor described it as "trying to pull a seed out of a watermelon" because the rock had started to fuse with my skin.

That was fun...
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
not counting psychological issues (which have resulted in the longest hospital stays I've experienced)

Probaby when I OD'd on a combination of alcohol and oxycodone I almost aspirated (i.e. I almost inhaled my own vomit ala Jimi Hendrix) and they had to give me an adrenaline shot to keep my heart going.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
...so... you're Meatloaf?!?!?!

actually, that would be me..
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
Quote by BeastlyBassist
When I was 7 I was running out on the playground and someone thought it was funny to trip me. Needed 6 stitches in my knee.

That's not all though, when they stitched it up, they missed a rock. They stitched a rock into my knee. They had to open it back up and take out the rock with needle nosed pliers. The doctor described it as "trying to pull a seed out of a watermelon" because the rock had started to fuse with my skin.

That was fun...

That made me cringe.

One time I came off my bike and had some great gravel rash on my arm (still have the scar) and they put gauze on it and then a dressing over the top. When they pulled it off, it needed to be soaked off because it healed into my arm. I had a scab on it that was like a chess board. It was pretty awesome.
I had to have grommets implanted in my ears when I was 3.Now I don't know exactly what they do (keep in mind I was 3) but I had to have an operation.
Bassically I used to get LOADS of ear infections and I would:
Hear T as B.So truck became bruck
Hear P as F.So plate became flate.
Well at least that's what mum told me.
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
Monkey Bars=Broken Arm
I was 4 I think and I was climbing something and there was a bolt sticking out on the bottom or something and slipped and fell and the bolt hit my head and luckily the was a Doctor across the street. Me and my mum rushed there and the doc said if the bolt went it one more mm i would have died...
I was diagnosed Diabetic when I was 9, and once nearly died when I had ketoacidosis caused by a high blood sugar level.

It felt like my body was on fire, and my joints were being slowly pulled apart.

Not nice.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
i nearly died from a case of viral encephalitus, worst part was havn a tube pulled outta my dick
Quote by gir vs wild
i nearly died from a case of viral encephalitus, worst part was havn a tube pulled outta my dick

Yeah, having a catheter sucks. One of my friends some how managed to accidentaly rip his out while trying to go the bathroom.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I guess I'll share someone that I know's story since he doesn't come to the pit.

He was spinning the wheel of a car in our school's auto shop with his pointer finger. He pushed his finger in a little too far and caught it on the brake caliper with the wheel still turning. Broke it in like.. 4 places.

Fucking hilarious

Quote by fretsonfire74
That made me cringe.
The worst part is was when they were taking the rock back out of my knee they had my back supported up so i got to see what was happening... until I passed out. My mom did too
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
Page 1 of 3