Hey,
I'm doing a satirical/scathing letter to an authority figure for an English assignment.
I'm doing it to the transport minister of my state (South Australia) about the condition of public transport.
Any idea about what I can write about and how to make it scathing or ironic and such?
Example: I'm talking about the cultures that I have encountered while on one of the trains, and how they have made me ill (play on words, culture being bacteria and the other one)

GO!
I think Adelaide's transport is pretty good.

Although you should read some articles by people like Jeremy Clarkson and Bill Bryson, they're excellent inspiration.

Edit: Fixed spelling.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Last edited by Zero-Hartman at Oct 15, 2008,
You can't complain about public transport until you've been to Sydney.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Can't go wrong with Johnathan Swift. Read up on him and you'll have your inspiration.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
I think Adelaide's transport is pretty good.

Yeah the transport isn't that bad, but I'm only using transport as its faults are quite often discussed in The Advertiser and such...
Quote by tyler_j
Yeah the transport isn't that bad, but I'm only using transport as its faults are quite often discussed in The Advertiser and such...

Ahh, I get you. As I said, try find some columnists like the ones mentioned, you'll be there in no time

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.