Do these really do anything or just mask sound?
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Silverburst 500t/490r
Mesa Boogie Single Rectifier Rect-O-Verb Series 2 Head
Carvin vt412 4x12 cabinet
it cleans up your tone, which a lot of things do.
umm when you put it on you won't know what it did really. but then when you turn it off you'll realize how much of a difference it makes. on distortion it makes it so theres less fuzz in between notes and on clean it makes everything much sharper, without making it too trebly
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
i hear its one of those temporary solutions. people say you get sick of it after a while.
Valveking CLIPS/Gear HERE
basically it alters the form of the sound wave that emitts from the speaker. when playing the wave that's delivers the lower frequencies (i believe?) has a larger sine curve and will be lagging in retrospect to other sound waves with a smaller sine curve. the BBE tightens the signal up
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
its hard to explain

Quote by shredhead22
basically it alters the form of the sound wave that emitts from the speaker. when playing the wave that's delivers the lower frequencies (i believe?) has a larger sine curve and will be lagging in retrospect to other sound waves with a smaller sine curve. the BBE tightens the signal up

this is about it

Quote by jumpmanhat
http://www.bbesound.com/products/maxcom/index.asp

i just got this, can anyone tell me why its so noisy???
i mean, it has a built in noise gate but wont get rid of the giant noise that just blares out when plugged into my amp

faulty? did you try it in a store first?
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Groll you're a bloody genius

Quote by a6l6e6x1
wow
im "talking" to the future greatest director in the world
PRIVELAGED

member #9 of "The Beatles really are the greatest

Metal Face productions! watch our movies!
http://www.metalface.tk/
Last edited by groll01 at Oct 15, 2008,