Yeah pretty nervous putting this shit up here. Coz really, I kinda suck :P But have a listen anyway, and tell me what you think.

www.myspace.com/timothygraymusic

They're all really rough, but that was the idea. Just one track each. And of course I'm singing really flat in places :P And my timing's bad. But have a listen.

Edit: Taught Me To Cry and Sometimes When It Rains, primarily.
Quote by death_metaller
**** burzum XD

there i said it...kinda

edit: i do realise they are not here...so i kinda didnt say it...

fail
it sounds like your trying not to let people hear you record when you sing. dont be afraid to be loud. it puts more emotion into your voice. if your using just a regular computer mic, stand across the room and just belt it out.
You've written some nice guitar there, but maybe if you recorded the guitar track first then concentrated entirely on the singing as a second track, you might smooth out some of the wavering and sharps and flats, and really belt from your stomach. You definitely have potential though.
Thanks heaps guys. Yeah I have one track, another version of Taught Me To Cry, that I recorded the guitar seperately on, and it's heaps better.
Quote by death_metaller
**** burzum XD

there i said it...kinda

edit: i do realise they are not here...so i kinda didnt say it...

fail
Quote by Under_The_Oath
Thanks heaps guys. Yeah I have one track, another version of Taught Me To Cry, that I recorded the guitar seperately on, and it's heaps better.

Thats good to hear, I have faith man, and well done for having the guts to write music and put it in front of flamey UGers. I don;t know if I could do the same.
Quote by Brokntragedy
it sounds like your trying not to let people hear you record when you sing. dont be afraid to be loud. it puts more emotion into your voice. if your using just a regular computer mic, stand across the room and just belt it out.

I second that.
cant really add anything other than you have a nice tone of voice you just need to project it better. Like has been suggested move the mic away and belt it out.
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk