I'm 17 years old and right now it kinda seems that all i live for is drinking...
I want there to be more to my life but there is nothing else i really find passion in

My question is, as i grow older will this change? Will things get better?
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

and im 14 got any problems ill f*ckin drop you.

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Spooni_Shaq is the best UGer ever, period
sex drugs and rock and roll, maybe family. but if anyone can find anything else ille give you an e cookie

+ games

edit: dident see the question prperly, yes it will change if you change it.
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Fendi Shoes is actually extremely advantageous.
how about change your habits?
that'd be a nice place to start...
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
im not quite over 25 but im nearly there, i've already seen a decline in the drinking I do,

I still do a fair amount but the older you get the worse the hangovers get - also the older you get the less money you have because you have to spend it on rent and tax and other bollocks
I have awesome hair
yea things would of course get better as you mature....
but i am only 16 so i guess my answer is not qualified???
you never went to college. what makes you think that your the smartest you will ever be at the age of 17?

to be completely honest with you, your mind has not fully matured yet. you will learn so much in college that you will find what you are passionate about. a lot of people continue their education because they are passionate about learning. Your values and understandings will change every year, and its important to prepare for your life in the future.

im 20 years old and i feel that education is my drive. sorry im not 5 years older but i would assume a lot of people would agree with me.
im 16 too, but most of my friends get drunk all the time
i personally don't drink, and can still enjoy myself at a party
you have to realise that you can enjoy yourself without a drink in your hand
its called natural energy and comes from just feeling good about yourself
its a frame of mind, but it works, trust me
Quotes from other UGers in your signatures that talk about how good you are suck donkey schlong.
Quote by ibanezshred503
go to medical school lol.

He drinks enough to make it a possibility..

I have a mate that's training/learning or whatever to be a paramedic, and he's almost permanently drunk - for the life of me, I can't see how he gets away with it... =/
How about you educate yourself and strive to be different instead of pissing your life away like most of the other wasters that fill society?

Your only passion is drinking? Give me a break...
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
it will change if you want it to.

and believe me.. when you see those 45 year old washouts that just spend their paycheques at the bars..

you will want it to.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Quote by Spooni_Shaq
I'm 17 years old and right now it kinda seems that all i live for is drinking...
I want there to be more to my life but there is nothing else i really find passion in

My question is, as i grow older will this change? Will things get better?

get a grip mate.
learn guitar.........

if you haven't done that already.

i don't drink, and i have fun.

then again, im 16 so disregard my answer if you wish
Is bad ass one or two words?
Get interested in something, a sport, music (you may already be interested in music what with being on here), art etc. Make that your drive and strive to do well in it. These are the things life should be about but unfortunately other shite gets in the way most of the time.
Yes things will change, when I was 17 I was out every night drinking, sleeping rough and generally being an idiot, Now I have a partner who I've been with three years, a mortgage on a nice house and we're trying for a family. I still drink and go to gigs its just that my priorities changed, Doesnt mean you'll go the same road but time will definitly change you.
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk
I was pretty much tired of drinking before I could even legally drink.

Then I became legal and drank until I blacked out many nights a week.

Now I try to quit but I relapse every once in a while.
You're*