so what is better cij(mij) or mim and why??
BB.King +Freddie King+Albert King=three kings of blues!!
Dado23 Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only.
bassbassbassbassbassbassbassbass
fenders
Dado23 Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only.
created in japan, made in japan and made in mexico
Generally we see Crafted in Japan's having better quality woods and hardware.
k coz ive heard that they have cheap hardware compared to mexicans?
I find stuff made in Japan is generally better than stuff made in Mexico, with instruments definitely, but also when it comes to many other things as well. Though if something is "created" in Japan, it is then quite likely to be made in China or Taiwan or whatever, in which case you're a bit better off getting something that's made in Mexico. But "created" could mean the same thing as "made", in which case you're better opting for the Japanese option.

The best thing to do with stuff like that is to find out exactly where the product was physically made. If the components were made in a different country to where the final thing was assembled then you have to take both things into account really. You want to avoid Chinese-made products as much as you can really (that said, I bought a bass that was made in China and it's a good instrument, but I reckon that's an exception).
kool coz i am lookin at a mim jazz for 200us.And then i had doubts on actually getting it. But i suppose they would both be better than my yamaha rbx170.