I saw an Ibanez SRX 390 in the music store today and i do have to say they are a really nice bass. But. It didnt have the mono-rail bridge, which the Paulo Romanko signature does.

Does anyone have one of these basses? I have heard alot of good about the SR's so im guessing the SRX will be similar.
I swear by SRX's. The sig (both Paul Romanko's and Mike D'Antonio's. They're the same model with a paint job) isn't much better than a standard SRX 590, which you can pick up for about 2/3rds the price. They play indentically to the sigs too.
Quote by Hammerzeit
I swear by SRX's. The sig (both Paul Romanko's and Mike D'Antonio's. They're the same model with a paint job) isn't much better than a standard SRX 590, which you can pick up for about 2/3rds the price. They play indentically to the sigs too.

thank god Ibanez started endorsing Mike D - i dont think i could listen to Killswitch anymore if he had the same bass tone as their first record. the "rubber band/dry fart" tone he had was horrible on their ears. (a combination of a drop - C tuned Thunderbird with loads of bass distortion )

SRX's are great, i play a 305 and it sounds pretty good, does drop tunings easily, as well having a great neck if your one of the types that like thin necks =D Sigs that play better than the standard model of the same type are a rare find.