ok, I havn't bought it yet

But I'm pretty psyched about it

Just wanted to know how psyched I should be.

^^Not mine, but same model as the one I'm buying

Its my music teachers, I saw it at school, asked him about it, said he brought it in for the Teacher's band practise to see if he could use it for something good finally

He got it from some Pawn Shop ten years ago for $160 AUS he didn't like it because it was "too bassy and muddy" and he hasn't used it much

But, His guitar Tone is bassically a downward slope, A pleasant Soft Jazz player, Havn't heard him play with it but a Thick Fuzz would probably Ass it up.
"Whats that noise??"

"... Jazz"
Very psyched...

But... what kind of music do you play ?
Squier Standard Telecaster.
Random Ibanez GIO superstrat
Takamine EG440C Maple Blue

Line 6 Spider III 30 w
Blackheart Killer Ant
Blackheart Little Giant

Line 6 Pod X3 Live
Line 6 Toneport UX-2
will you try it out before you buy it?
Originally Posted by smb
I'm an arrogant bastard - I thought I was good before I'd plucked a note. I was right, of course.

Quote by MetalBass 77
sonsie knows all
I play alot of Rock, and Jam rock I touch into Hard rock, I'm pretty big Into Funk. Some more comtempory upbeat Blues, I'm studying up my jazz. I do a bit of alternative Rock, and I get into a bit of Newer Punk. and Punk Rock, we could probably also work some progressive rock in there too.

... my style is influenced by all these... and I try to stay away from playing straight covers.

Think... Clutch, Sabbath, Hendrix, Stevie Wonder, Van Morrison, At The Drive-in, The Mars Volta, Led Zeppelin, Chili Peppers

now mush them all together release yourself of being cynacle.
"Whats that noise??"

"... Jazz"
Quote by sonsie
will you try it out before you buy it?

Already have. on the school equipment... I liked it.

But its my Teacher, and I could most likely Swab Backsies if I find out its terrible

If I can't my Guitarist is more than willing to buy it off me for the 70 bucks I payed.
"Whats that noise??"

"... Jazz"
Well of course his tone was bassy, the big muff pi is was designed for bass....the guitar pedal's high pass filter is missing.

Go for it man.
Nope, no sig here.