View poll results: One or Two?
One
1 20%
Two
4 80%
Voters: 5.
Two choices.

One.
So i can get a set of drum sticks. I'm not sure how much these cost. About $15-20?
A full guitar cleaning kit. Polishes, string conditioner, fretboard cleaner and a cloth for $70.
A BEHRINGER Tuner pedal for $50. I'm a little iffy about this. Its just a tuner, it cant **** my tone up to much... Right?
I could get a book or a metronome and a set of strings. If i take the pedal tuner out i will have another $50 and get another book

Or

Two
An EQ pedal.

I would like the drum sticks, book and all the other crap but the EQ would help.

Which one?
Yeah i could use the EQ.

But i just got a drum kit so i could use the book and drum sticks. My guitar could use the cleaning aswell.

However.... I could use the EQ...

On one hand, i would like more low end and more control over the mids.

But my guitar could use new strings and a cleaning.
Last edited by Final !mpact at Oct 15, 2008,
Don't Get the Behringer. If your getting a tuner get a Korg Pitchblack or the Boss TU-2. But I would say go for the EQ any way. MXR ten band Fo' Sho'.
Sig What?
Quote by darth awsome
Don't Get the Behringer. If your getting a tuner get a Korg Pitchblack or the Boss TU-2. But I would say go for the EQ any way. MXR ten band Fo' Sho'.

Out of my price range im afraid. Im using an $180 voucher. Thats as high as i can go.
which EQ pedal are you looking at?
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?