Ok, So I had a thread before about needing Adobe Audition help and I think I have discovered the problem. No matter what version of Audition I use, it still does this thing where... it is picking up the sound but still cutting out occasionally and sounds muffled and staticy.

Now, I know there is no issues with my equipment, I have the same issue of Adobe running on another laptop and it works fine. I was just wondering if it could possibly be a Vista thing?

And also, if it is, then is it fixable, and how so. Also, I haven't updated to Service Pack 1 yet, will doing this help?

Thank You In Advance.

(P.S. I know I can just use the other computer but I'm hoping to be able to do some quick recordings with this one because it's always with me instead of with the old one which has had... better days so to speak)
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
yeah updating to service pack 1 will help with a lot of problems that vista is having, xp was the same way untill sp1 came out
Quote by The Jezereck
yeah updating to service pack 1 will help with a lot of problems that vista is having, xp was the same way untill sp1 came out

Ok, Cheers, I heard that it seemed to make things run smoother but I hadn't gotten around to downloading it yet. Thanks. If anyoen has any specific knowledge of this issue i'd still love to hear it though.
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."