I don't think so. Les Pauls have set necks (I think) and strats have bolt ons, plus, their bridge style is diferent, that's why the Les Pauls have angled necks and strats don't ..
The main reason why you can't is because Les Paul's have 24.75" scale length and
Strats have 25.5" scale length. So if you put a Les neck on a Strat body it would never fully play in tune.
^^^Incorrect some LP necks can be fitted to strats. An epi one wont as the neck pocket is to different. But a warmoth LP will fit and tune fine. I have one on my strat. It was bought for a warmoth LP body and decided later to put it on my strat. No issues with mounting, tuning or intonation. The neck heel is the same for angled necks and straight ones, the neck pocket is angled if you have the non recessed TOM bridge.
^ Word.
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
"I will close my ears and my heart and I will be a stone"
if its warmoth then it will be fine just get the right scale length (25.5)
if not then you might have problems as the heel widtmay not fit in the pocket corectly
Quote by emaxwelkooti
would i be able to attach a lp style neck to a strat style guitar?

The Les Paul does not have a removable neck as far as I know, it's glued in. You can build it from the start though, with LP body and strat style neck.
Quote by emaxwelkooti
would i be able to attach a lp style neck to a strat style guitar?

Best thing is simply to buy a strat-bodied guitar that has a 24.75" scale neck.

In fact, most of the older (pre-1992 or so) Carvins had a 24.75" scale neck. Their current neck on the same guitars is 25" (NOT 25.5"), and they're also 24-fret AND they're neck-through construction (no clunky neck heels).