im going out with this girl named carolyn shes really pretty and i like her a lot.....but at the same time i also like this other chick named mandy and mandy is fukin gorgeous......but im confused what should i do....
You should go to the relationship thread.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
well mate, the gorgeous one will probably cheat on you,

and so will carolyn so do whatever ?
I have awesome hair
Quote by xMeTaL_BmXeRx
im going out with this girl named carolyn shes really pretty and i like her a lot.....but at the same time i also like this other chick named mandy and mandy is fukin gorgeous......but im confused what should i do....

You say you like her, but do you know if she likes you? If you're not sure you should go with the safe option, i.e the one you're already going out with.
2 hot girls are fighting over you, I have no sympathy. The way I see it, it's win - win.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Toolshed#9
You say you like her, but do you know if she likes you? If you're not sure you should go with the safe option, i.e the one you're already going out with.

but see thats the thing i know she likes me shes even told me...
stay home posting random threads in the Pit
Quote by ledhead67
Dammit, satyphan, you just shat over all my hopes and dreams.
Last edited by satyphan at Oct 15, 2008,
Quote by xMeTaL_BmXeRx

You poor bastard....

How can you keep yourself sane with all these beatiful women throwing themselves at you...

Quote by EbEar
oh and yao151 i love the fact that you as a fan of metallica and slayer likes John Frusciante, i wish more people around here had an open mind like that

see...
I'm not narrow minded

just narrow dicked
You're clearly under 25 therefore date them both
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihavnofingrprnt
well there are only three true people alive today who are actually possesed by satan

Dakota Fanning, the kfc general dude, and my neighbor and all of them dont have much musical ability
Just pick the one with the biggest tits.
Gear as 2015:
Ibanez PGM401
Music Man JP6 (for sale)
Music Man Axis (for sale)
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez EW Acoustic Steel string
Crappy Cort Acoustic 12-string
NI Rig Kontrol 3 & Guitar Rig 5
whichever one feels right. just don't sit on the fence cos if you do then you'll **** it up with both of em
Strats -> Twin = sexwaves
Naked mud wrestling match between the two of them. It's the only way.
1996 Fender American Telecaster
Schecter Omen 6
VOX AC-15
Alvarez PF2005
1985 PROCO RAT II
BOSS DS-1, DD3, SD-1, TU-3, NS-2
Danelectro Overdrive
Jimi Hendrix Wah
EHX LPB-1
MXR Supercomp
see i would date them both but some one would find out and tell everyone else until both of the chicks i would b cheatin on found out.....and not just that i wouldnt usually give a **** if two chicks found out i was cheating on them but i really like both of them and i dont want to hurt either one of them
what about veronica?

/profilestalker
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
we had to break up like a week ago because her mom doesnt like me or something like
that which sucks cause i never felt the way that i felt about veronica before