So it's time that i bought meself a new snowboard. At the moment I'm think of a Ride Control but with a max budget of £250 ($450) I'm wondering if the mighty Pit has any other suggestions?

This would be my first board, I've been boarding for about 7 years but never had the money before.

Thank ye
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihavnofingrprnt
well there are only three true people alive today who are actually possesed by satan

Dakota Fanning, the kfc general dude, and my neighbor and all of them dont have much musical ability
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
You've been boarding for 7 years and you don't even have snowboard?

Rental.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Ride DH man, I got last years model and it's SIICK.

Side note: i don't know how you handled renting for 7 years.
Check out the matt cummins model from libtech
It's in a top ten best snowboards of last year, and it's under 450 new, so it's probably even cheaper now.

How do you manage to pay for 7 years of rentals but not have enough money for an actual board?
Basically I put up with it, I went with my folks and i've spent most of it riding on piste with skiiers (don't get me started) whereas now I've left high school I'm looking to go more with my mates and do a season next year - hence buying my own board. It was better anyway to buy my own boots and rent my board if I was only going once a year.

I've looked at the DH and it does look immense, I'm just thinking it might be out of my price range. I want to buy a new pair of boots. I've heard DC's are the awesome but are a bit hit and miss with quality. I might just stick with a new pair of 32's otherwise.

EDIT: The answer to most of your incredulty is PARENTS. Now I'm over 18 I figure it's time I started paying my own way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihavnofingrprnt
well there are only three true people alive today who are actually possesed by satan

Dakota Fanning, the kfc general dude, and my neighbor and all of them dont have much musical ability