Page 1 of 2
Post the worst ideas for songs/music videos you've heard.

I'll start: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWf3iJjqYCM
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by PlayMadness
Post the worst ideas for songs/music videos you've heard.

I'll start: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWf3iJjqYCM

You are wrong.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
For my senior thesis, I wrote a 10 song cycle representing the medieval grail quest pattern, only it was a revenge bloodquest kind of like a western or samurai film.

With no prior recording experience, limited equipment, and little to no skill at playing guitar or singing... also without having any percussion, I think it's needless to say that the end result was probably one of the worst musical abominations ever.
Woahhh, Flight of the Conchords are awesome!
Quote by LedZepKicksAzz
You are simply the greatest person ever to walk this great planet.
Quote by jymellis
just type in RAP and there you have it!

jym

Sir, please refrain from being retarded.

For if you do not, I may have to stick many objects of peculiar shapes into your rectum.
Quote by Daffodil Lament
Sir, please refrain from being retarded.

For if you do not, I may have to stick many objects of peculiar shapes into your rectum.

are you serious? if you are you must be the gayest gangsta in the world considering you want to stik things in my rectum! please refrain from being gangsta in a guitar forum.

jym
Quote by jymellis
are you serious? if you are you must be the gayest gangsta in the world considering you want to stik things in my rectum! please refrain from being gangsta in a guitar forum.

jym

Please refrain from being a tool on this forum.
Quote by Tom_hatton
Please refrain from being a tool on this forum.

*points at his register date*
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
The overuse of pinch harmonics in Heavy Metal music.

May I direct you towards SlipKnoT's new album and Down to Earth by Ozzy Osbourne.

It does my nut in.

Also emo.

Quote by Tom_hatton
Death Magnetic.

No. just no.

Quote by Tom_hatton
What about their hilarious?

Quote by PlayMadness
*points at his register date*

Quote by JackalUK
*Points at yours*

Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Last edited by SlipknotRule93 at Oct 15, 2008,
Quote by SlipknotRule93
No. just no.

Yes. I know it, you know it... even they know it.
Quote by Tom_hatton
Yes. I know it, you know it... even they know it.

well it's better than st wanker

amirite?

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by SlipknotRule93
well it's better than st wanker

amirite?

I don't really know/care. I don't bother listening to any Metallica after Ride the Lightning, it's all crap IMO.
Quote by Tom_hatton
I don't really know/care. I don't bother listening to any Metallica after Ride the Lightning, it's all crap IMO.

words of wisdom from a tool that has been here a whopping year longer than I.
Quote by Tom_hatton

Surely, not Master of Puppets?!?!?!

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
Quote by jymellis
words of wisdom from a tool that has been here a whopping year longer than I.

I don't like Metallica, big deal. At least I don't state my opinions as facts like you do.

And for the record, I don't judge people on join dates. However, it seems that the 08ers make up the majority of the dickheads around here.

Quote by SlipknotRule93
Surely, not Master of Puppets?!?!?!

Haha, everyone says that to me! Not a fan, sorry.

I'll take some Megadeth anyday though.
Last edited by Tom_hatton at Oct 15, 2008,
Quote by Tom_hatton
I don't like Metallica, big deal. At least I don't state my opinions as facts like you do.

the title of the thread is worst musical ideas. so you post what you think is the worst musical idea. i posted mine. sorry your so gangsta that you get offended that i dont like rap.
Quote by Tom_hatton

EDIT: Hang on, SHIT, wrong person. So sorry

Quote by jymellis
the title of the thread is worst musical ideas. so you post what you think is the worst musical idea. i posted mine. sorry your so gangsta that you get offended that i dont like rap.

Lol

yoyoyo right out the window?

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
Last edited by SlipknotRule93 at Oct 15, 2008,
Every song The Eagles wrote that sounds like elevator music, or every cheesy adult-aimed Bon Jovi song about like making memories and shit.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by Tom_hatton

Haha, everyone says that to me! Not a fan, sorry.

I'll take some Megadeth anyday though.

so you dont like metallica but you like the guitarist they kicked out of the band? TOOL.
Quote by SlipknotRule93
No I don't.

I'm just speaking my mind is all.

And I can respect it if you don't like Metallica.

I don't care, either. Just wanted to say that I like Metallica.

I was talking to the other guy

Quote by jymellis

I don't like Rap either. But you get to have your opinion and you get all pissy when I post mine? Stop being a hypocrite.

Quote by jymellis
so you dont like metallica but you like the guitarist they kicked out of the band? TOOL.

There's no logic behind that statement at all, you're a fucking idiot.
Last edited by Tom_hatton at Oct 15, 2008,
Page 1 of 2