A few years ago i came across a certain british photographer who i cant seem to find anywhere. i cant remember his name, all i remember is that hes a british photographer who did a a project and book on portsmouth football club, mainly pictures of the crowd, and the outside of the stadium on match day, documentry stlye photgraphy. As im doing something simmilar at uni this guy would be an excleelent bit or research material, any ideas?????
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
nah thts not the guy, im pretty sure the guy is actually from portsmouth itself, all the pictures are black and white if i remember. thanks for that tho, quiete interesting and relevant to what im doing, cheers for that!
Kensai??
Being useful??
Not making jokes??

Madness

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by billie joe 182
nah thts not the guy, im pretty sure the guy is actually from portsmouth itself, all the pictures are black and white if i remember. thanks for that tho, quiete interesting and relevant to what im doing, cheers for that!

Oh, atleast I was close =/

I did look some more but unless the photographer is from a more modern time and atleast a little famous finding him will be very difficult.

Quote by Chrisiphone
Kensai??
Being useful??
Not making jokes??

Madness

Welcome to the twillight zone.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
im pretty sure the stuff hes done is all this side of the millenium, not sure about the fame aspect tho