Yeah so I'm about to buy a Les Paul but I was just wondering if all brand new Gibsons come with cases? I heard that they do I just wanted to be sure.
Amps:
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Fender Champion 110

Guitars:
Fender Strat - HSS
Takamine: EG544SC-4C
Kay Acoustic

Effects:
Morley Bad Horsie II
ElectroHarmonix Big Muff Pi
Boss BD-2
I think most places would do a deal on a hardcase if yuou bought the guitar from there at the same time.
Originally Posted by Demon Wolf
one dream of mine is to play baroque and roll.

i dont quite know what it is, but i assume it involves plenty of harpsichord solos and medieval chanting.

Yeah that's what I figured I'd try to do if it didn't come with a hardcase. The les paul I'm thinking about buying is 800 bucks...its this one....

http://shopping.aol.com/les-paul-vintage-mahogany-worn-brown-electric-guitar/28904390
Amps:
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Fender Champion 110

Guitars:
Fender Strat - HSS
Kay Acoustic

Effects:
Morley Bad Horsie II
Boss BD-2
Yeah don't think the cheaper ones include hard cases but they have gig bags.
Mine came with a hardcase however i don't think the cheaper models do, as previously mentioned.
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Epiphone EDS-1275
Epiphone Les Paul
Schecter C-1+
Peavey Delta Blues
ahh damn it...i need a hard case...i guess i'll just have to try to swindle the dude into giving me a case
Amps:
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Fender Champion 110

Guitars:
Fender Strat - HSS
Kay Acoustic

Effects:
Morley Bad Horsie II
Boss BD-2
dude...i so recommend you getting a edward les paul. they are so much better then these studio les paul and that special you want.

http://cgi.ebay.com/EDWARDS-MADE-IN-JAPAN-CUSTOM-LES-PAUL_W0QQitemZ180297813227QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item180297813227&_trkparms=72%3A1205|39%3A1|66%3A2|65%3A12|240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14
what is an "edward les paul"
Amps:
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Fender Champion 110

Guitars:
Fender Strat - HSS
Kay Acoustic

Effects:
Morley Bad Horsie II
Boss BD-2
http://cgi.ebay.com/EDWARDS-MADE-IN-JAPAN-CUSTOM-LES-PAUL_W0QQitemZ180297813227QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item180297813227&_trkparms=72%3A1205|39%3A1|66%3A2|65%3A12|240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

^that. a esp division. i think.

An beautiful Edwards/ESP Custom Les Paul, Made-in-Japan model. Guitar is in good-plus condition! Fret board and wires are in excellent condition, displaying hardly any noticable play-wear!!! Carved maple-top on mahogany accented lacquered vintage-white finish. Historically-correct dove-tail bookmatch head-stock, with beautiful cream-bound, 1-piece mahogany setneck, long tenon-joint construction w/Ebony fingerboard, bone nut, appointed with beautiful mother-of-pearl position markers! Neck is a nice medium C-profile that is a pleasure to fret, but not too chunky. Comes factory-loaded with Seymour-Duncan USA pickups, accented with all-gold hardware.
im not looking to go balls out either and buy a $1,500 les paul although i know that's kinda like the standard when talking about les pauls...i've played this one and there a lot of things i like about THIS one versus other les pauls...its got the burstbuckers which is cool, and it's as light as an SG which is KEY for me
Amps:
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Fender Champion 110

Guitars:
Fender Strat - HSS
Kay Acoustic

Effects:
Morley Bad Horsie II
Boss BD-2