Well, i primarily play metal, but lately i find myself playing led zeppelin and more rock lately. I have a schecter and a bc rich, both very obviously designed for metal play. Amp is no problem, I have a crate halfstack that i am quite satisfied and probably will be getting a vypyr 75w for christmas. Just looking for some suggestions on a guitar with a tad less "balls". Price range is only up to 400US because it won't be my main guitar.
Guitars
BC Rich Deluxe Series Warlock
Schecter Devil Custom

Amps
Crate GX900-h w/ GX412S cab

Effects
Boss NS-2
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell Wah
BBE Sonic Stomp
Korg Pitchblak
Nah, one of my best friends has a sg standard and i've been using it for the last 2 years and still don't like it for some reason.
Guitars
Schecter Devil Custom

Amps

Effects
Boss NS-2
BBE Sonic Stomp
Korg Pitchblak
I should say try out an ESP if you want better metal tones, other than that, Epi Les Pauls are cheap and can play many different styles depending on the pickups, thats what im looking at getting, or maybe a Michael Kelly, with Gibson usa pickups directly mounted on the wood...*gizzes pants*
No, I meant that I want something NOT metal. Haha i don't think ESP and Jackson will help me there. Also i looked up the tokai and they are double my price limit.
Guitars
Schecter Devil Custom

Amps

Effects
Boss NS-2
BBE Sonic Stomp
Korg Pitchblak
All of the responses in this thread are
If you want a guitar with less balls, an Ibanez S series is a good bet.
I was just looking at the AL-2500 and the Ibanez SZ320. Damn both look pretty sweet but i'd have to test the ibanez first since I haven't liked any which I have played so far.
Guitars
Schecter Devil Custom

Amps

Effects
Boss NS-2
BBE Sonic Stomp
Korg Pitchblak
Thanks for the help but I think I'm going to buy the Agile, heard great things about them. Much appreciated. =D
Guitars
Schecter Devil Custom

Amps

Effects
Boss NS-2
BBE Sonic Stomp
Korg Pitchblak