It's just a 2003 Epiphone Les Paul, but I think it compliments my RG570 nicely. Fills that Page-y void that's been so empty for all these years. I got it for $350 CDN off Kijiji, and the guy threw in a hard shell case, strings, strap and strap locks for free. But enough talk, here's some massive forking pictures:

I haven't changed the pups on it yet, but I'm definitely intending to. Though, the stock pups don't sound too bad (for being assembled by underpaid child labourers, anyway). Lemme know what you think, and any pickup suggestions are welcome (I don't know a lot about what works with LP style guitars):

Here's what it sounds like stock (lead AND rhythm because I'm efficient like that):
Hey could you make the pics a bit larger? I can't see them without my glasses.
that's a pretty good purchase, it seems in awesome condition for a 2003 used product
A chemist appears!
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
nice beard
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
White socks

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
wow, I just wanted validation on the guitar, but you guys got everything form beard to white socks.

Remember, if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate! (on account of the orgo...?)

luv u all.