What's the deal with them?
Why does everyone say they're terrible?
I might be getting an Ibanez that has one. I would like to know why they're so bad and what's wrong with em.
they wear out relatively quickly because they're made out of lower quality materials.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
they are good for 1 thing tbh, a direct swap for an OFR
=BROLY - HIS POWER IS MAXIMUM=
they aren't as bad as people say they are
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
They're ok
My Gear
Electrics - Ibanez RG370DX
Acoustics - Takamine EG510SC, Victoria Classic
Pedals - Ibanez WD7, Marshall ED1, Digitech DF7, Boss AC3, Marshall RG1, Digitech XDD
Amplifiers - Laney HCM15R, Roland Micro Cube
Quote by Lemoninfluence
they wear out relatively quickly because they're made out of lower quality materials.

This is the only real complaint I have against the Edge III. It's relatively low compared to the rest, feels almost as I was playing a hardtail^^

Most people on UG either haven't had the chance to play a guitar with it, or just like to jump on bandwagons (notice all the hate towards Line6 Spider amps)
Quote by Demonazzz
I prefer barbed wire strings. I find I can get the most br00t41 tonez with it.
im playing my ibanez right now with 1, .. its not that good. when you use it, it doesnt go back in tune. ( i know it sounds like i dont have it set up right, but i do),, its the bridge
Quote by lokster
This is the only real complaint I have against the Edge III. It's relatively low compared to the rest, feels almost as I was playing a hardtail^^

Most people on UG either haven't had the chance to play a guitar with it, or just like to jump on bandwagons (notice all the hate towards Line6 Spider amps)

yeah, i play a spider 3 half stack, and i love it. i bought it because it was cheap, but i tried it out first, once you figure out how to use it, it's great. best amp for $650.
XBL GamerTag = IAmSentient6

My gear:
Ibanez Artist
ESP ltd Viper 200
Schecter Diamond 8

Amps:
Marhshall MG30 (for sale)
Line 6 Spider III Half Stack (mine forever)
Interested in Melodic Thrash Metal? ALUSTRIUM AND LAST NAIL DRIVEN!
Quote by misfitsramones
im playing my ibanez right now with 1, .. its not that good. when you use it, it doesnt go back in tune. ( i know it sounds like i dont have it set up right, but i do),, its the bridge

you DON'T have your set up right because mine stays in tune and i have it for about 2 years.... dont blame the bridge, blame yourself for not making decent set ups
Quote by CaRveItiNbass
yeah, i play a spider 3 half stack, and i love it. i bought it because it was cheap, but i tried it out first, once you figure out how to use it, it's great. best amp for $650.

that is complete bull.
My band's one cover is in my profile!

Rig:

Charvel San Dimas Style 2 Pagan Gold
Traynor YCS50
Visual Sound H2O
Morley Bad Horsie
Ibanez TS9
ISP Decimator
EHX Metal Muff
The Edge III may not be the best one they've done but it's certainly not as bad as many people would have you believe. Unless you're giving it major abuse it should be fine.
Gibson Les Paul Studio with Catswhiskers pickups
PRS SE 'Floyd' Custom 24 with Creamery pickups
Fender Standard Stratocaster with DiMarzio pickups
Takamine GN30
BluGuitar AMP1