Can you recommend an easy song by one of those bands? ive been playingg for 7 months so it cant be too hard...............Thank you
My Youtube Channel

ESP LTD KH202 Kirk Hammett Signature ROCKS! n im gettin it, which ROCKS EVEN MORE!

Quote by MightyAl
I'm going to say mine would be one with a build-in Fleshlight, so I can f*ck my guitar and play it at the same time.
"The Man's Too Strong" by Dire Straits isn't too bad... neither is "Money for Nothing" if you can get the right tone for it.
Billy Talent stuff is pretty complicated. I think the easiest is Red Flag, except for some of the crazy chords. Fallen Leaves is easy for a BT song, so try that one. The intro is fun, and the solo is pretty simple. Into The Night is an easy Santana song, altho there isnt much but fills and a cool main riff from him. But id say its the most simple, since theres some easy chords in the verses.
Quote by szekelymihai
dire straits, cause i love this band.do you want some easy lead parts or chords to learn some song so you can sing them?

lead parts..................
My Youtube Channel

ESP LTD KH202 Kirk Hammett Signature ROCKS! n im gettin it, which ROCKS EVEN MORE!

Quote by MightyAl
I'm going to say mine would be one with a build-in Fleshlight, so I can f*ck my guitar and play it at the same time.
well the leead thing in calling elvis is nice, but kinda difficult for begginers, sincerely i didnt learn it
then brothers in arms isnt that bad also,
Where Do You Think You're Going has some really nice leads,
i bet you want to learn sultans of swing, excepting the last solo its pretty simple, as tunnel of love.
lady writer is the most dificult song i believe, together with the alchemy version of SoS