Hi guys
Im looking at getting a new guitar, i already have a ESP Ltd EC-1000.
But i was looking into gettin a guitar with a tremelo.
I have heard the MH-1000 has a original floyd rose which is apparently good!
But i have heard ibanez ZR tremelo's are good too.
Im willing to spend about 700-850 for my new guitar.
Your views and suggestions would be most appreciented.
Thankyou
Where pickups are concerned, I suggest getting the ibanez as you can increase your variety in tone instead of having the 81/60 emgs in the ec and the 81/85 emgs in the mh, which isnt a huge change in tone.
But I am very impressed with the ESP guitars I have tried, and I'm sure LTD would be similar quality, and I can't say I've tried the Ibanez
Quote by Td_Nights
*Points to Above Poster*

Best. Username. Ever.

Quote by _-Joey-_
I wish I was gay...

PSN- td_rules Steam- tdrules
I'm pretty sure the bridge on MH-1000 is Licensed Floyd Rose. But don't let it bring you down, they belongs to the good quality FR gang.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

It depends on what u are gonna play...comparing the two guitars,the ltd is a way better...but consider that,as tdrules said,the sound would not be that different from your ec
thanks man
Yh i love my EC-1000 and Ltd are quality guitars.
I was considering ibanez as like you said you can vary your music styles.
But i have heard the 5470 has had sustain problems ? i was lookin at the s2170 but its made in korea and the s5470 is made in japan, i heard japanese made guitars are generally better.
Quote by hminh87
I'm pretty sure the bridge on MH-1000 is Licensed Floyd Rose. But don't let it bring you down, they belongs to the good quality FR gang.

its definately OFR
http://www.espguitars.com/guitars_deluxe-mh.html

Quote by Td_Nights
*Points to Above Poster*

Best. Username. Ever.

Quote by _-Joey-_
I wish I was gay...

PSN- td_rules Steam- tdrules
I'd think about getting the mh 400 instead, its basically the same thing, except the binding (outlined edges) doesn't look as nice (flat off white, not all sweet and shining like the 1000). pretty sure its the same bridge and the licensed ones from esp (from my experience) are nearly identical to the regular floyd roses. this would save you 200 bucks and its the same guitar bassically. also its a much darker blue in real life just incase your wondering. heres the link http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/ESP-LTD-MH400-Electric-Guitar?sku=516684
ZR trems are one of the best you can buy and the same can be said of Japanese manufactured Ibanez guitars. I'd go for the 'S' series Ibanez as it's just a gorgeous guitar.
Gibson Les Paul Studio with Catswhiskers pickups
PRS SE 'Floyd' Custom 24 with Creamery pickups
Fender Standard Stratocaster with DiMarzio pickups
Takamine GN30
BluGuitar AMP1
Thanks for your views man, much appreciented.
Its just i have heard good and bad reviews so its hard to decided.
And yes S series are sexy i played on my friends it was lovely.
I was just looking into gettin a guitar that is good for all round genres of music, unlike my esp which is mainly just for metal.
Do you no anything about the S2170 model as the S5470 is the 2008 model?
You might also want to look at the m-1000. It has a flat top without the binding. Same pups, bridge and neck. I don't know what prices are like in the UK but considering the LTDs are $350-400 cheaper, I would go that way.
1992 Ibanez S540 sol
1988? Kramer Pacer Mutt
i have had a look at the M-1000, its pretty gd my mates has a m-400 and that good!
im wasnt sure with the twin emg 81's tho, i prefer the 81/85 sounds better in my opinion but then havent played the m-1000 so i cant really comment lol.