listen to steeler - judas priest, and losers and winners - accept. the riff is almost exactly the same i think accept may have ripped off priest
By golly boy, I think you're on to something! We must warn the authorities at once!
Everyone ripped off Judas Priest because they are one of the top 5 metal bands of all time.

The Priest rules
Accept? They sound really gay, so they're obviously Judas Priest ripoffs.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Everyone rips of one of the originals Zepplin, Sabbath, Priest, Maiden, etc
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by Vermintide
Who are Accept?

Quote by freddaahh

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Pretty much everyone "ripped" some chord progression from another band.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Priest ripped of Sabbath and Thin Lizzy, Accept ripped off Priest, Iced Earth ripped off both...its really hard for metal to be original...
accept is a band, use wikipedia damnit. just listen to the riff, its almost identical. i doubt any of have u listened to it, listen to it then comment.
you are correct sir. The riff is very similair. However Priest is still known today where as Accept wasnt so lucky.

Quote by Felty666
Priest ripped of Sabbath and Thin Lizzy, Accept ripped off Priest, Iced Earth ripped off both...its really hard for metal to be original...

that can be said for any genre of music. Every style of music has their originals and their copy cats. and a band drawing inspiration and ideas from another band is not uncommon, thats how music grows. Priest didnt rip off Sabbath any more than Led Zeppelin ripped off the Beatles.
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
Quote by freddaahh

well i checked out both videos and one was just the music with the album cover...accept are gay..
Sig space available, give me some praise
Quote by Vermintide
Protip: We know who they are

Well, I do, not sure about Fred

Yeah, no clue who they are, at all. Just thought I'd insult them.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
I thought Accept were Judas Priest when I saw the "Balls To The Wall" video.
Only uglier and they didn't sound as good.
GHOST BLOWJOB!
WHOOO! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!
So you're going to tell me that

every single bluesman has NOT ripped off the 1-4-5 cliché ''woke up this mornin' '' lyric to death and back ?

Every band of every genre rips off its precedent bands to a certain extent.

...But blues especially.. seriously I have no idea how they seem to get away with that.
you are correct sir. The riff is very similair. However Priest is still known today where as Accept wasnt so lucky.
only post i deemed relevant, that and that dude who posted links.
Quote by Vermintide
Protip: We know who they are

Well, I do, not sure about Fred

No shit?
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by Underjoggle
I thought Accept were Judas Priest when I saw the "Balls To The Wall" video.
Only uglier and they didn't sound as good.

I'm guilty of this too.