Like new ESP LTD NinJa 600 Michael Amott Signature...

Duncan JB/59 pickups...Unique and powerful V shape, with a Black finish and mirrored pickguard. The Ninja's Mahogany body is paired with a set-neck design at 24.75 in. scale. A 3-piece Mahogany neck with 22 extra jumbo frets on the Rosewood fingerboard also includes detailed custom X-shaped artistic inlays. Other features include chrome hardware, Tonepros bridge, Sperzel tuners.

Guitar is about a 9.5/10 condition. Very hard to find. Lists for $1400.00 Sells new for $1200.00. Looking for $835 shipped. Actual pics below. One small ding pictured.

More info...

http://www.birdlandmusic.net/product.php?productid=4224&src=froogle

http://www.zzounds.com/item--ESPNINJA600

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z310/djfrank70/ESPLTDneck01-1-1.jpg

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z310/djfrank70/ESPLTDSerial01.jpg

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z310/djfrank70/ESPLTDding01.jpg

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z310/djfrank70/ESPLTDback01.jpg

Links edited by mod!
Refs: XgamerGt04,tinypants,SomebodySomeone,Cutlass_253,
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

TTM USA $639 SHIPPED!-PM 4 SALE
up top
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

Up top

to the top

If you'd ship to UK I'd think about taking that beauty off of your hands.
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
Quote by metallica_death
If you'd ship to UK I'd think about taking that beauty off of your hands.

I would ship to the UK if you were willing to pay the extra shipping. Probably about $100 extra because obviously we can't unbolt the neck from the body. Let me know.

Thanks

Quote by --LP--
If it's still there in a month, I'll make an offer. Beautiful guitar.

Thanks just let me know...

Will do $650 plus $200 in trade... (for MP3 player, maple strat neck, ibanez RG neck, original floyd rose LCD monitor... another cheap guitar?)

Kh202 +$200?
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Quote by metallica_death
Kh202 +$200?

Thanks, but I need to get $650 cash out of it to pay off a bill.

Quote by djfrank
plus $200 in trade... (for MP3 player, maple strat neck, ibanez RG neck, original floyd rose LCD monitor... another cheap guitar?)

Kinda was mistaken when you said $200 in trade, I thought you meant trade + $200, good luck with selling though.
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
To the top

Lots of interest... but no sale yet!

Quote by Survivalism
Pictures don't work!

Quote by mrrman
looks nice

Thanks...It is nice... You should buy her.

I wish I could buy it.......big arch enemy fan lol good luck getting it sold
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by Lethal Dosage
I wish I could buy it.......big arch enemy fan lol good luck getting it sold

Thanks man. The guitar straight rips...

Quote by DrappedInBlack
your not willing to trade for it?

Really only looking for partial trade... need mostly cash unless it is really something I can't live without.

up top

Anybody here METAL enough for this bad boy? haha

Quote by DrappedInBlack
i have a charvel/jackson custom strat im willing to trade for it i have pics on my profile if your interested

You would have to throw in a lot of cash.

Damn dude if I had the cash for it.

Good luck with selling that bad boy. The pickups are enough to make anyone go crazy.
Get up and free yourself from yourself.
- TOOL -

GEAR
Epiphone Les Paul Custom (silverburst)
Ibanez SZ720FM
Alvarez AD60CK
Crate FW65 Combo
Dunlop GCB95 CryBaby Wah
BOSS TU-2
BOSS DD-7
BOSS NS-2

To the top.... Make me some offers!