Well i just got a set of Ernie ball amp casters at my local music store for my 150w marshall combo.

I know this may sound stupid but.... how do you put them on? You know i dont want to damage the amp.
for some reason edit isnt working so ill just reply.

The amp casters look like this, with the pop in socket.

and this is my amp, well sorta i have a more updated version but this is basically it.

Last edited by Shpunt at Oct 15, 2008,
anyhelp please? sorry i had to bump it because no one was replying

and will it damage my amp
no that wouldnt work, do i need to cut a hole for the socket ? cause its pop in