With influences of Wintersun, Kalmah and the likes. Just for fun, unless we're totally ****ing awesome lol.

I will do one of the Guitars (I require both guitars know how to play Lead and Rhythm, so It's going to be me on guitar and someone else) I can also do Bass and screaming/Growling vocals if need be, but not shooting down a vocalist or bassist wanting to play. Not requiring the greatest quality equipment, just the desire to make music.

Message me or IM my AIM at A7XRandolph.
I don't know any of the influences but I like disturbed a TON, I'm not sure if you want that kind of metal, but either way I'm down for some guitar playing. I use an rp-350 direct record through reaper. It sounds pretty decent.
I can play bass and some rhytm guitar, not so good at lead's though im afraid to say.
I can do this! I play the guitar as well as the violin/viola. So i can do lead or rythm if you want.

I play a ltd v-500 through my metal master into a toneport. I will be getting a mackie satelite and a sm57 so i can record through my super reverb.
Sounds awesome, I also fancy the likes of Kalmah and Wintersun, and wouldn't mind doing some vocals for ya, I'm not the best vocalist, but I'd like to get better and this seems like a pretty good chance to. (However I'd like to think I have a pretty solid growl/scream). I'll message you. Keep in touch.
Im not sure how XPestilenceX would go about recording.

But what i would do is;

record/ pre program drum's
record bass
record rythm guitar(s)
record lead guitar(s)
record vocals/ backing vocals

Create a rough mix and check everything is fine, if anything needs re-recording go back and do that, once everything has been ticked off the list, we then proceed to mix the track and we get approval from everybody in the band, if some one doesnt agree with have a discussion and sort it out that way.

I dont think we could perform since we live in diffrent countries, however that wouldnt stop us from putting together a number of tracks and perhaps gathering a little fan base
What is teh status on this band at the mo? XD Did it ever work out or did some of the musicians who offered to do it back out? I am a bassist.
My gear

Les Paul Deluxe
Fender Stu Hamm Urge II (Selling)
Strat
Hudson Electro-Acoustic
Marshall 1923 85th 50W Tube Stack
BLUEROCK BSH2-300G 300 Watt Bass Head (selling)
300 Watt 1 - 15 Bass Cab (selling)

My Band
I enjoy:
Alesana, Silverstein, Chiodos, Metallica, Slipknot, Senses Fail, Scary Kids Scaring Kids, Blessthefall, Trivium, All That Remains, Bleeding Through, etc.

That should give you some idea of my influences.
I can play bass lol.
My gear

Les Paul Deluxe
Strat
Hudson Electro-Acoustic

My Band
Who is doing what? :S
My gear

Les Paul Deluxe
Strat
Hudson Electro-Acoustic

My Band
I added you on MSN lol.

I mean who is doing what? You said looks liek there is a strong line up, loads of people ofered to do each part and I was unsure who was in the line up XD
My gear

Les Paul Deluxe
Strat
Hudson Electro-Acoustic

My Band
hi Im matt, 3 years of experience in guitar, I take IB Msuic aswell if that means anything to anyone
I'd be interested in playing lead/rhythm guitar or bass or writing with guitar pro in an online project
Im open to any and all kinds of music and influences though my personal favourite musician has to be Satch

My email is angelofdeath131@hotmail.com
dont be afraid to get in contact
also if anyone is reading this for a different onine get togeather-thing please drop me a line