Quote by joeymaxx
What do you play music wise?

already i said please do not ask since all of these suit what i need. i am asking everyone to judge on looks only. but so no one else asks everything from metal down to classic rock.
well in your sig you quoted tyler_faith_08, who seems to have said...

"id rather play with my dick than a les paul or strat. Id def go with the SG."

i say take their advice
Prophesy SG or the 66 SG. I think the Prophesy looks cooler, but the 66 has 2 volume n 2 tone, instead of 2 master controls.
I'd say the Nez or the strat, I am really partial to strat styles of every variety. I've head bad things about the g-400. I've heard they don't hold tune very well. I never experienced this but I've only played one for like 5 minutes once.
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Purely based on looks, I would go for the Epiphone Limited edition 1966 G-400 SG. But only if you can get it with that black/white burst, the website however says "finished in true heritage cherry".
"Don’t be a guitarist. Be a musician."

Steve Howe
Quote by von gelb
Purely based on looks, I would go for the Epiphone Limited edition 1966 G-400 SG. But only if you can get it with that black/white burst, the website however says "finished in true heritage cherry".

with any sg i would get cherry. ha i guess when i think sg i think angus cherry red.
well i had a ibanez rg370dx which cant be far of the rg350dx and that was fine, sounded really gd, the trem stayed in tune, really good value for money and it had 24 frets.
I own the 66 G-400 and if we're just judging on looks it's almost as sexy as an sg standard, by the way it is true heritage cherry
exellent thanks for all the input. i will take my dad to guitar center with me friday and have him help me decide.
Quote by yanko693
already i said please do not ask since all of these suit what i need. i am asking everyone to judge on looks only. but so no one else asks everything from metal down to classic rock.

on looks only, I'd go for the SG.
all these gutars sound very different. i think you need to tell us what you play.
dont expect an informed decision if you withold info from us, instead of getting an answer based on whats best for you, you're gonna get responses based on personal opinions and musical tastes.
Gear:
2000 Paul Reed Smith CE-24
ESP EC-1000 w/ Seymour Duncans
Ceriatone 18 Watt TMB Plexi 1x12
Peavey 5150 2x12 Combo
between all the guitars you've listed, id say get whatever one doesnt have a trem since they're all shoddy quality and you seem like you'de have no idea how to set it up (just guessing)
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless