Basically the Baja has the custom-shop pickups and four-way switching along with a maple neck, as opposed to the Lite-Ash which has SD pickups with a 3-way blade switch and birds-eye neck.
Genius may have its limitations; stupidity is not thus handicapped.
Oscene nailed it.

As far as what's better, that's for your hands and ears to decide, man. It's preference.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
That comes down to taste. I'd take the Baja, personally. You may find you dislike the soft V profile of the Baja's neck. Maybe you don't need the four-way +S1 switching. Perhaps you prefer the SD pickups?

Your best bet is to just play each guitar and decide, but if you can't then take a good look at the specs and think about what you need.
Genius may have its limitations; stupidity is not thus handicapped.
i agreed, it's down to taste. i tried those two head to head, and they're quite different, it'd be hard to say which was "better". also, from what i hear, the bajas can vary a lot in weight, so ideally you'd want to try a bunch so you could pick a light one.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?