I was playing with a chorus pedal at Guitar Center the other day, and I got an idea. One that I probably won't pursue, but I just want to see if it's viable.

I'm thinking: Fretless bass, with a Hipshot tremolo, and the chorus pedal. I know having a fretless bass and a whammy bar aren't the same, but having both of them just be a waste?
Schecter Hellraiser V1 / Schecter Stiletto Extreme 4 / Gallien Krueger 400RB / Hartke Transporter 4x10 / Digitech BP200 / Pod Studio GX
Not at all. It just gives you more possibilities.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
Maybe when I'm in the market for another bass I'll consider this. Thinking maybe DGDG tuning, a slide and an e-bow might make for a fantastic sound.
Schecter Hellraiser V1 / Schecter Stiletto Extreme 4 / Gallien Krueger 400RB / Hartke Transporter 4x10 / Digitech BP200 / Pod Studio GX
Redundant? Kinda, but not really. Excessive? Definitely. Worth it? Not to me, no. I'd invest the ~$400 on the bridge and the $150 on the work into a better fretless.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..