I have been thinking of getting the Demmelition, I love the shape as it is decent looking and still eye catching. But I want to know if there are any other guitars that I need to take into consideration before I go with the purchase. I have never heard of Phil Demmel before I heard of this signature guitar so my choice has nothing to do with the fact of it being a signature guitar. I like it because I own an RR3 and its the best neck I have ever played IMO so I am assuming it will be better, if not then it will be at least like the RR3. I also love the EMG combination according to many users (I have never heard it). I want to play it in STANDARD not drop tuned, I play thrash metal mostly.

I love that it has an OFR, EMGs, ebony fretboard and neck thru, so its my perfect guitar and the price seems reasonable.

I just dont know where it is made.

So I can use all the advise and experience of the current owners and the expert UGers.

THX
TESTAMENT, SCAR SYMMETRY......SELF EXPLANATORY

ALEX SKOLNICK, PER NILSSON........ADULATION MANDATORY

Gear: JACKSON RR3

Member#25 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS CLUB. PM Revelations to Join
Nope, not available, I'm ordering it from abroad.
TESTAMENT, SCAR SYMMETRY......SELF EXPLANATORY

ALEX SKOLNICK, PER NILSSON........ADULATION MANDATORY

Gear: JACKSON RR3

Member#25 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS CLUB. PM Revelations to Join
they are made in japan if i'm not mistaken. things to note is that the neck is most likely painted and is gonna have a different feel than the RR3 neck. also it comes standard with a set of .11 strings tuned to drop B so you might want a new set of lower guage strings and have to set up that floyd rose if your playing in 440
the gear:
Jackson RR3 Trans red
LTD EX-260 White with black bevel
Ibanez RG3ex1 quilt red
Agile Ghost Pro 727 White
Krank Rev Jr.and cab
Blackheart 5W head
DigitechRP500