just got it today and its came with straplocks bonus!
anyway here it is

it had a few dings and dents

and a chip in the neck :O

i also think it may need a fret dress, some of teh frets are seriouly worn...how much would a fret dress cost in scotland?

and do you think i got a good deal for 400 pounds posted with a padded gig bag , levys strap and strap locks ?
GEAR

customised westfield strat soon to be HH
MIJ 68'reissue strat from 1996

bunch of boss pedals
Why does everyone by strats?????
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
Quote by Hereiwas
Why does everyone by strats?????

Cause they're amazing guitars...

And, that guitar looks beautiful.
As they say in France:

SCHEXY!!

I do love the larger headstocks, although most people prefer the 50s/60s style one. I wouldn't mind a CBS Strat to be honest, or a reissue. In a 2 tone burst. With a 1 piece maple neck and the large 'Stratocaster' decal.

Anyways, I'm loving the guitar.

Just to say, refrets cost a lot, so yeah, as long as it doesn't affect your playing, then I'd have it refretted. It doesn't look too bad anyways.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
so does anyone have an idea how much a fret dress/leveling would cost in the uk ?
GEAR

bunch of boss pedals
Me. Wants. Guitar.

Looks very nice, and the condition isn't bad at all. For 400 bucks? You couldn't have got much better.
- Fender American Standard Ash Telecaster w/ DiMarzio Chopper T & Twang King
- Alhambra 5P
- Laney Lionheart L5T-112
- Line 6 POD XT
- Suhr Shiba Drive
- MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
- Dunlop Cry Baby
I think it looks great, except for that ungodly, disgusting headstock. Everything from the body to the nut is really nice though. It's like someone took a shit on Jessica Alba's head. Great body, nasty head.

Overall good purchase, man.
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
Quote by higgy30
so does anyone have an idea how much a fret dress/leveling would cost in the uk ?

Well, just to add to my next post, don't expect it to cost any less than £150 or something like that. I can't remember how much they cost, but I think they go for about that much to about maybe £250, but yeah. It does cost a lot.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
are you sure thats not for a compleate refret ?
GEAR

bunch of boss pedals
Quote by higgy30
are you sure thats not for a compleate refret ?

Oh wait, I need to read more!

Maybe take it to a tech, or ask someone else here that knows more about that sorta thing; I know just about the guitars themselves! The tech should give you an estimate or something, so yeah.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
I *think* it's around 70 - 100 pounds? I can't remember, I was browsing through my local stores prices but mainly read set ups.

Nice guitar, can't wait to see it after a fret dress!
Quote by Hereiwas
Why does everyone buy strats?????

Because they are nice guitars.

And aren't those Winnie the Pooh sheets? Nice guitar, try cleaning the frets, you may not need anything else done.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
simpsons actually >_> :L but yeah it was £380 + 20 postage, but to be fair the gig bag was worth around 50 and he gave me a levys strap with schaller straplocks too, so not a bad deal ?
GEAR

bunch of boss pedals
A great deal, that's about the price of a mexi deluxe, and I can bet that yours is much better than those

Not a huge fan of huge headstocks but it looks nice with one.

Hope you cherish it or I'll travel for 9 hours to steal it from you
Quote by Punk_Ninja
A great deal, that's about the price of a mexi deluxe, and I can bet that yours is much better than those

Not a huge fan of huge headstocks but it looks nice with one.

Hope you cherish it or I'll travel for 9 hours to steal it from you

crap. looks like you might beat me to him since he lives in uk.