i came acros dis brand 2day n itz really hard 2 find reviewz on it. m tinkin abt getin 1 o dez pakz dez guyz @ ma local shop hav, for abt $314. it comz wit a carry case, amp, tuner, cable, pikz n a dvd n da guitar is a les paul lyk model. da pak is cald 'sx eg-2k'. ere in sri lanka datz a killer deal, coz a used standard warlock is around $416. hav ny o you guyz herd o sx o knw ppl who'v usd it? da guitar looks n feels sturdy n sounds ok on the provided amp, jus wna knw if itz gt ny long term issuez.

any help will be greatly appreciated people!!
............Wut?
Fender 50th Anniversary Strat
ESP KH-2
Gibson SG Standard
Marshall JVM210H
Marshall DSL50
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange 4x12 w/ Vintage 30s

Quote by druz15_UG
LPDave wins the internet!!!
That is his first post. WoW
What a start... read the rules, although you are a 06'er
Quote by SacreZ
i came acros dis brand 2day n itz really hard 2 find reviewz on it. m tinkin abt getin 1 o dez pakz dez guyz @ ma local shop hav, for abt $314. it comz wit a carry case, amp, tuner, cable, pikz n a dvd n da guitar is a les paul lyk model. da pak is cald 'sx eg-2k'. ere in sri lanka datz a killer deal, coz a used standard warlock is around $416. hav ny o you guyz herd o sx o knw ppl who'v usd it? da guitar looks n feels sturdy n sounds ok on the provided amp, jus wna knw if itz gt ny long term issuez.

any help will be greatly appreciated people!!

You spelled Lez Paul wrong.

No offense, but if you were in front of me right now I would punch you in the face.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
wll lyk mte wut i wud do iz lyk mybe try nd ply da ting in da shp ya knw, c huw it plyz nd shz.
I think that he doesn't want to know about specs on gear if I read properly, he just want some translation 'bout it so that he can help the guy out :P.
I love music, if music would be a girl then I'd date her, until then let's get back on Earth
Quote by philipp122
You spelled Lez Paul wrong.

No offense, but if you were in front of me right now I would punch you in the face.

I love you :P
Learn to use some grammar, even though English obviously isn't a first language.

Secondly, SX are ok for the price, but if you have the extra 130 dollars go and get a lower end agile from the same website.
this is what rap does to the english language....
MyGear
Schecter Hellraiser (EMG 85/81 + 18v mod)
LTD SC-207 with EMG 707
Peavey 6505 Head
Some random Peavey 4x12 slant cab
Boss Chorus Ensemble + Boss DD-3 + Dunlop Crybaby Wah + Boss NS2
Translation for those in need :

I came across this brand today and it is really had to find reviews on it. I'm thinking about getting one of these packages my local shop has for about $314. It comes with a case, amp, tuner, cable, picks, a DVD, and the guitar is a Les Paul copy. The pack is called "SX EG-2K".

Here in Sri Lanka thats a killer deal because a new standard Warlock is around $416. The guitar looks and feels sturdy and sounds OK on the provided amp, I just want to know if it will have any long term issues.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

/translation

I edited a bit and removed repetitive phrases too

Oh, and no, I have never seen or used any SX instrument nor do I know anyone that has.
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
"I will close my ears and my heart and I will be a stone"
Okay okay sorry people i didn't know you guys were so into rules, my bad. And for those who think i'm into rap, wrong impression people, was just lazy :d
So none of you people have heard of it yeah? I guess that means i'm better off going for a warlock. Thanks for the help anyway.
And no offense to you either, i would not hesitate in punching you back dude.
Thanks again. I guess i will have to read the rules.
SX are just cheap beginner-type guitars.

I assume you're talking about the ones from www.RondoMusic.com ?

If so, just save up a little more like \Powerslave/ said.
O O

___
I ve a SX sst62.

paid it 120€;IMHO,for the price,it s a really wel builded instrument,i saw so many really crappy guitars that were more expensive,with a 2-3 maple pieces neck,a horrible bridge,and some frets which did not sounded at all....My sx was (and still is) "different":a single (at least it seems)piece maple neck,greatly adjusted with the trus rod (not like some other "bananas"),a bridge whiche stay tuned even more than some squiers i ve tried,and a pretty cool action (i use with the Sx with a very low action,and it s not that bad)....just the Pick ups are not so good,low output,really not recommended to play something heavy...but or i ve been lucky with my own guitar,or Sx definitely produces good guitars for the price.

I think it s the second one.
Learn how to write properly for F*** sake

ah, well. I actually own a SX Les Paul. this is the black "scorpion" model, and properly setup, it plays rather smooth. it sounded absolutely horrid though, so It's much better to save up for a "real" guitar.
Brigadier of the 7-string legion. 7>6

Fender Telecaster
Schecter Damien 7
Engl Fireball