Hi, Does anyone own a blackheart BH5 amp because i'm thinking of getting one. Could you please tell me your opinion of these.

Cheers
I've tried one, their pretty good for classic rock and blues. Don't get it if you're planning to do metal
After spending the night with one (my friend's), it's really not a spectacular amp.
It is more than worth the price, but it really isn't anything too special.
If you do get one though, buy a new set of tubes.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
what do you mean by 'boxy'? i think they're fantastic bang-for-your-buck amps, especially after you swap the tubes for nice quality ones. i've never heard a bad tone from mine. i love mine. it's so responsive to playing dynamics and the knobs on your guitar.

if you want the marshall sound without paying near half a grand, they are one of the top alternatives IMO. the 3/5 watt switch is very handy in changing your headroom. ionno, i think it's the perfect little practice/jam amp.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
i have clips on my profile so you can hear how it sounds. playing through my modded SG.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
the soundcity seems to have a few more features, such as FX loops and drive level knob.

but i've never heard a review on it, don't know who it's distributed through w/o reading up, and don't know if it'd be better than the blackheart. i don't even know it's price.

hmmm...possible, but i love my blackheart for sure, i know that.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
it's a very good amp for bedroom players. but IMO i would spend $250 for a epi VJ and the other $100 on a quality EQ pedal and be ahead of the game. either way i would suggest a reverb pedal. it really opens up the sound and gets rid of the Boxy sound.