Page 1 of 2
Many threads pop up about how chavs mumble "mosherr" or scream "EMO LOL" at people in the streets so I've decided to save a little bandwidth... Share your stories and vent your frustration here.

I'll start with a small one, "omfg lol ac/dc are proper mosher like". :L

EDIT: I don't hate chavs in general, and only started this thread because there are so many chav complaints out there.
Last edited by 05t16 at Oct 15, 2008,
As someone who thinks emos are stupid I would like to express my fondness of chavs.

Chavs seem like pretty neccesary things. I mean, if it were not for chavs emos would not be beaten up and given a hard time.

The biggest part of being an emo is being depressed and what better reason then because some chav is going to beat you down every day or make fun of you.

It is my hope that the chavs will teach the emos to look and act normal. Then the world will be a much better place and there will be less bad music.

The only good thing about emo is that they admire Steve Urkel.
Quote by SenorSmiley
As someone who thinks emos are stupid I would like to express my fondness of chavs.

Chavs seem like pretty neccesary things. I mean, if it were not for chavs emos would not be beaten up and given a hard time.

The biggest part of being an emo is being depressed and what better reason then because some chav is going to beat you down every day or make fun of you.

It is my hope that the chavs will teach the emos to look and act normal. Then the world will be a much better place and there will be less bad music.

Oh yes marvelous we'll just have the "different" ones beaten into submission! Splendid. grow up man, people are allowed to behave however they want in my book, so long as it doesn't harm another person.

Quote by Bennetts_strat
Oh yes marvelous we'll just have the "different" ones beaten into submission! Splendid. grow up man, people are allowed to behave however they want in my book, so long as it doesn't harm another person.
exactly.

you should stop moaning about chavs too.

they're not all bad.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
exactly.

they're not all bad.

some are ok I guess, but what about the majority?
Quote by 05t16
some are ok I guess, but what about the majority?

the majority of people are dicks, not just chavs.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Lemoninfluence

lmaooo

that is correct
Quote by Lemoninfluence

Exactly.

There are absolute twats in every clique I've ever seen.

Metalheads
Stoners
Scene kids
Emos
Goths
Geeks
Chavs

Whatever, but I've also met amazing people in each of these groups.

Me and my bass player were walking down past his house one day with our guitars and two small practice amps, and some chavs started yelling "Hippy and grow your hair" when we walked by them. We just looked at each other, laughed, and then he yelled "Why the fuck would I cut my hair? Can't you tell I'm growing it you ignoramus? "

The chav's shut up, I'm pretty sure they didn't know what an ignoramus was.

explains a lot really.

Quote by element4433
A chav said 'Oo yer gay wid yer long air', so I cried and ran for my life, I then proceeded to post threads about it on every site on the internet, then I cried again. Then I saw a picture of a tracksuit and wet myself.
^ exactly

Some emo was saying how they threw a bottle at a chav becasue they called them a name.

I think an emo and a chav should be put in a pit and forced to battle it out. Whoever wins gets to stay the way they are.

I still don't know wtf a chav is but they sound cooler then some whiney makeup wearing kid with short pants.
Quote by AdamDK
Me and my bass player were walking down past his house one day with our guitars and two small practice amps, and some chavs started yelling "Hippy and grow your hair" when we walked by them. We just looked at each other, laughed, and then he yelled "Why the fuck would I cut my hair? Can't you tell I'm growing it you ignoramus? "

The chav's shut up, I'm pretty sure they didn't know what an ignoramus was.

LOOKS LIKE YOU SHOWED HIM! XD
Quote by SenorSmiley

Pfft Americans...

Yeah a few years back i was with a few people and i wouldave been about 14 with a few 16 yr old mates and these 2 big ass chavs came over and asked one of my 16 yr old mates to hit him but when my mate refused the chav hit him pretty big WTF moment really. But i do truly hate chavs!!

EDIT: CHAVS ARE NOT COOL, JUST IGNORANT, OBNOXIOUS TW*TS! Yes i know many other people are aswel but it seems there are very few chavs who seem okay people.
Last edited by EEE_ELLL_OHH at Oct 15, 2008,
Quote by Pooinsky
LOOKS LIKE YOU SHOWED HIM! XD

I was pretty amazed they didn't say anything back

Normally I would expect a crap load of abuse after that.
i once got called a long haired gay so i called the so called chav a short haired gay, the end, im not witty i know
heres a few:

"Cut yer 'air, you look like jesus"-Who is he to say what jesus looked like?!
(im playing music on phone)"Turn that shit off and listen to some real music"
"Errrrrr!Look at tha' Mosher!, He Worships the evil dunee!"

dunee= Doesnt He.
Gear
Ibanez GRG170DX
Bluerock Begginers Strat
Fender Acoustic
Bluerock Begginers 10W Amp
Lne 6 Spider 3 15
Gear to come
Les Paul Copy(Fixing up to be good)
just the other day, i got told by some chavs

"oh, goth, the hairdressers over there!"

when i was wearing slim fit jeans, a topman shirt and adidas trainers. i'll admit my hair is pretty long now, but im blatently not a goth. if they're gonna call someone a name, i think it should be actually correct, rather than a remark to force a fight. to that witty remark, i acted very surprised and said someting along the lines of:

"cheers mate, i was actually looking for it. where was it again?"

he just looked blankly at me and asked if i was "tekkin tha piss"

"Naah, mate, serious. i like your hair, did you have it done there? might get what you've got. short back and was it?"

he just walked off, muttering "f****ing gayhead..."
The girl "Chavs" can be especially visious
I was out with two friends and this group of them started shouting the usuall "HAW YOOR PURE MOSHERS" patter.
But its always best to ignore it, which we did.
BUT.....(And this was the huge mistake) we turned aways from them so we could see them and they attacked us, wasnt what you would expect from little 13 year olds, they were stomping on our heads, kicking us in the stomach kinda shit, and I blacked out
Took 4 security guards to stop them and they all got aressted
Thats the only confrentation Ive had with "Chavs" but apart from that Ive not had any hassle
But yeah some can be horrible, but I can say Ive gotten along with some of the "chav" types
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
Quote by SenorSmiley

Successful troll is successful
wat.
Yeah chavs do like to call people with long hair (inc. me) "Jesus", because I am definately the son of God sent down from heaven to spread God's message aren't I?
Quote by Lemoninfluence

Except for the kind folks in The Pit

It's all flowers, sunshine, and rape here!
This one time I was skating around my nieghbourhood and I was listening to Raining Blood at max volume from my portable iPod-dock and I have long hair, but anyway I skated past these chavs and they were listening to Candy Shop by 50 Cent so I says: 'Hey do you guys have bluetooth? I want to have that song on my iPod which has bluetooth!' and they were like: 'yeah sure, while we're at it, can I have Raining Blood? I really like the chorus of that song!' and we traded songs and then we proceeded to drink hot cocoa and eat biscuits
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
Quote by crazy8rgood
Except for the kind folks in The Pit

It's all flowers, sunshine, and rape here!

I rape flowers in the sunshine, bro.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
exactly.

they're not all bad.

Well, actually they are, since the whole point of a chav is that they're defined by those characteristics which make them so awful.

Once I went around school graffiting "TIMMAAHH!" on chairs (br00tal, I know), and the school thought it was this infamous chav called Tim, they went to him, but all his friends knew it was me, so they all tried to make me confess or they'd kick the shit out of me, then, we had a week off and everyone forgot.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by CrackAddict2000
This one time I was skating around my nieghbourhood and I was listening to Raining Blood at max volume from my portable iPod-dock and I have long hair, but anyway I skated past these chavs and they were listening to Candy Shop by 50 Cent so I says: 'Hey do you guys have bluetooth? I want to have that song on my iPod which has bluetooth!' and they were like: 'yeah sure, while we're at it, can I have Raining Blood? I really like the chorus of that song!' and we traded songs and then we proceeded to drink hot cocoa and eat biscuits

and after that you flew home on your flying mule?
yeah, there is no such thing as an alright chav

if they were alright, they would cease to be a chav, but a normal person

generally speaking, i don't get much hassle from chavs. some of my mates are considered "chav"

in fact most of my mates, particuarly the ones i've known for years, are chavvy
No I was skating, sheesh learn to read
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
I don't like seeing all the chavs and emos dressed all the same because i think every one should look difrent.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
Quote by slaveofsatan
I don't like seeing all the chavs and emos dressed all the same because i think every one should look difrent.

I'm a chav because i got my eyebrow pierced
I just love the way they speak. And chavs are so funny because they're so dumb and dimwitted.
The most constructive and witty insult they can come out with is 'gay'.

Oh it brings back memories.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Page 1 of 2