Page 1 of 5
Hey guys

I started bodybuilding a while back.

All the girls in my class are really interested in me and all the hot girls in the year above keep flirtting with me. I have got so much selection between all the hot girls I'm spoilt for choice and don't know who to seal the deal with.

any similair experiences?
You wish.

Play a Cort ?

Play with V-Picks ?

Every minute is to be Grasped........................................................................Time waits for nobody.

internet hottie has arrived

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

you're gonna get flamed by angry nerds with no girlfriends.
get to know as many as possible and base it on personality over looks.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker
Since I started college I've been getting waaaay more female attention. I've had about 6 girls say I'm hot in the past couple of weeks, and I have no idea why.

Well, I'm not complaining.
if this were a true story youd be getting pussy right now instead of pathetically trying to gain attention of anonymous people online.

utter fail.
Quote by kaosfire
if this were a true story youd be getting pussy right now instead of pathetically trying to gain attention of anonymous people online.

utter fail.

you're utterly jelous because you've got 0 pussy ever. ****ing failure
Jessica Simpson keeps filling my answering machine with love songs she has written about me. It wouldn't be that big of a deal but Kiera Knightly has been clinging to me like none other and I think I kind of like her. Only Johnny Depp threatened to kill any lady who got close to me because he to is fond my of sexiness,
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

For girls it's like "here's Barbie...you're fat!"
Why are you still on UG then?
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
you do realise that staring at girls from accross the room doesn't count as flirting right?
Whatever....
Skinny dudes are hotter

/attempt to knock TS down a pegg
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
The fact of the matter is no body cares. If you're getting so much female attention then have fun while it lasts. Do something about it rather than bragging about it on the internet.
I can believe it. I've known some guys who didn't strike me as anything special at first, then started working out and caught my (and many other girls') eyes.
Keep it up =]
Just don't turn into a rock.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

lol @ the jelous nerds. If no body cared why post?

Bowe no has laughed at your joke and no one will. There's a link between you're unfunny jokes and your jelousy.
but there is no pic of proof of this claim....

how are all of the internet hotties going to know that you are telling the truth?
יהוה

[][]
/ \

Quote by sinisa

How about actually doing something rather than asking everyone here questions?
Same thing happens to me. Except, you know, the opposite.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by muddywaters51

lol...how old are you?
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
ಠ_ಠ

I lol'd sooooo hard at that first post
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
Quote by deadbolt39
hay guise ive ben wurkn out

Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
I find taping a $100.00 bill to my forehead gets me more attention than you'll ever get.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by muddywaters51

Bowe no has laughed at your joke and no one will. There's a link between you're unfunny jokes and your jelousy.

oh of course, i'm just so jealous...

but on the otherhand, you could just grow up
Quote by muddywaters51
Hey guys

I started bodybuilding a while back.

All the girls in my class are really interested in me and all the hot girls in the year above keep flirtting with me. I have got so much selection between all the hot girls I'm spoilt for choice and don't know who to seal the deal with.

any similair experiences?

You should probably just stick with the dudes youre already banging.
Quote by Bowe
oh of course, i'm just so jealous...

but on the otherhand, you could just grow up

+1

bragging on the internet about how jacked you are and those "older girls" are flirting with you?

Even if its true OP has some serious attention issues, mayb he should go over to the hug thread?
Quote by vintage x metal
I can believe it. I've known some guys who didn't strike me as anything special at first, then started working out and caught my (and many other girls') eyes.
Keep it up =]
Just don't turn into a rock.

You see here's the problem....he made a thread about starting to work out a couple of days ago, and so you expect us to believe that he has DRASTICALLY changed in appearance in such little time?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=976113
Proof.
Quote by muddywaters51

Bowe no has laughed at your joke and no one will.

I did, kinda left yourself open to defeat with that one didn't you? Oh and good for you TS, God speed to you.
Quote by muddywaters51

There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
Hey
Brian Blessed
c/o School of MACE, University of Manchester
PO Box 88
Manchester, UK

Send the surplus my way.
Can I have your number?
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Page 1 of 5