Well,i m gonna buy a new amp with a budget of 250€ more or less...i was thinking bout a Roland cube x30 (i play mainly at home,rarely with friends) for its digital effects and many channels....

A friend of mine,told me that roland 30x is so crappy for the money(180&euro and does not have a heavy and hard sound to play metal,and that s precisely what i m looking for...a metal sound (power,heavy,thrash metal sound),a nice clean,and something acoustic....

Now,in your opinion,what s the best choice to play such genres? Thanks!
your friend's an idiot. no offence. out of what i've tried, the roland cube is the best amp for metal at the price. set it to the r-fier setting and it's extremely metal.

if you're willing to wait a little while, it might be worth trying the peavey vypyr too. I haven't been able to try it yet, it's pretty new.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Great comment!!! XD that s what i thought about the roland cube(and about my friend too XD) but i was not so sure so i prefered to ask right here!!! thanks,i think i ll go with the cube is it good to support a little garage band?

possibly would support a garage band- if that's your main aim, though, it might make more sense to go for the 60, to be sure it'd be loud enough.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
is flextone good for metal? o.ò i thought it wasn t >_>
i think the flextone should be pretty good for metal too, if you can at all try both. though if you can't afford the cube 60, i'm not sure how you could afford the flextone, as they're dearer (i think).
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
ç___ç money are always a ****ing problem...'nyway i m not sure i could try the flextone,is quite rare here
Just going out on a limb here but you might wanna try out a Vox AD50VT XL... I've never tried one so for all I know it may be a piece of crap. But I do know that they are voiced for metal and would definitely be in your budget.
^ yeah, it probably is. i haven't tried it either...
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Someone told me it was a great amp for versatility,bat not that good for heavy sounds XD
The Flextone is one extreme monster of an amp, if you can wait to afford it. I can get any sound from it, from jazz to metal.

If you want metal from a flextone, turn up the mid and treble to your liking, select Treadplate (Mesa Boogie Dual rectifier sound) or Line6 Insane (if you prefer high gain) and your good to go.

Our lead guitarist is always amazed at it's sound, and he's a tube amp freak.
"Don’t be a guitarist. Be a musician."

Steve Howe
Quote by ZaÐ
is flextone good for metal? o.ò i thought it wasn t >_>

if anything thats the best thing they do and you can have one for 300(insert little squigly thing here).
and its worth the extra 50.
and please dont get the vox XL there a real flop if you ask me crapier than the regular series cause there not as versatile.
>____< i hope it s possible to try the dlextone,cuz now i m interested in it,very!!!! Thanks for your opinions !