I'm looking for a compressor for making fingerpicking parts and tapping parts the same level as ordinary parts so I'm not losing a lot of volume. Also to make everything sound more tight in general.

Have been looking into these 2 and they both seem pretty good but I'm not able to actually try them out. What do you reckon would suit my needs more.

If you have any other suggestions, go for it.
Quote by beckyjc
Dyna comp, i have sex with mine, it's fantastic, really thickens everything up and helps the whole chicken pickin thing out.

Input or output jack?
I've got the dyna comp also. It's pretty nice and would suit your needs. I am however looking at a keeley which is outstanding, but it's almost 3X the price. You get what you pay for...
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
Quote by Skierinanutshel
why not spend a little more and get the super comp? mine is amazing.

They are exactly the same price on GAK... What does the Super Comp do better that the original?
Quote by soundcheck1
They are exactly the same price on GAK... What does the Super Comp do better that the original?

the "attack" knob set how quickly the comp kicks in. min attack, and there is a nice squish, max attack allows for amazing sounding runs.
I still like my Dynacomp. Monte Allums has a killer mod I wanna try
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge
Quote by beckyjc
Tribadising usually. The ajcks are a little tight.

Ah great! Ever tried it with the CS-3? It's like good sex with a prostitute in Vietnam
Quote by Skierinanutshel
the "attack" knob set how quickly the comp kicks in. min attack, and there is a nice squish, max attack allows for amazing sounding runs.

But other than that is it the same?