Ok, search analog delay on ebay and there are so pedals that sport a lot of the same features. Modtone, mxr, bbe, biyang, and the list goes on. So instead of recommending a pedal are there any I should stay away from?
I like my Boss DD-3, simple to use and not as hard on the wallet as the DD-6.
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Quote by ValoRhoads
I like my Boss DD-3, simple to use and not as hard on the wallet as the DD-6.

I just picked up a used MXR Carbon Copy for $90. I haven't spent to much time with it, but it's solid.
I've been researching reviews - I haven't read a bad review on the MXR. Seems everyone loves the thing.
Last edited by 667 at Oct 15, 2008,
The carbon copy sounds great. I used to own one and still would if I used delay more often. I sold it for the money since I rarely turned it on. Sounded great when it was on though. It worked great for anything from slapback to super long gilmouresque stuff.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
I'm sure the carbon copy is great but the modulation thing is useless to me. anyone know if the biyang delay is good. the pedal almost seems to good to be, for the price?
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
The modulation is very subtle, it's really not a deal breaker.
^His first post makes it seems like hes looking for something analog.
Quote by Kevin Saale
^His first post makes it seems like hes looking for something analog.

yeah, I think I prefer the warmth and subtleness of analog. there are just so many for around 100.00 to 125.00... are they all basically the same I wonder? I've listened to a few on youtube. I think sound isn't an issue, they are all going to be sufficient. Its quality I'm wondering about.
yeah dd-20s get a bad rep for being digital, but the possibilities are endless. I have a DD-3 AND a DD-20 on my board for some sickk delay layering.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

SOUND MASON σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Pickups for sale!
The mxr is pretty easy to dial in and mxr products come with a warranty if you're worried about it breaking.