To anyone who has a music myspace,

is it just me or is the new music player really bad? everytime i try to upload new material on my solo page, it tells me user validation error. when i try to delete tracks, it tells me of an unexpected error (leading to the question what is an expected error?). Plus, when anyone actually goes on it, the tracks already on there don't apper or play.

Anyone else finding this?

Stud

xxx
yeah they ****ed with a good thing. the new player sucks.
...because the last thing the world needs is another metal guitarist.

Me.

My band.

I like Fall Out Boy. I don't like you.
mines alright. sometimes its a little slow in terms of uploading songs, but...meh.
I don't see the download option anymore. Did they do away with that?
Quote by dubstar92
A few years a ago, I played with it alot and got my time down to 42 secs. Right now, I'm probably around a 55 sec average.
Quote by Stud_Muffin
i think thats just artist preferance. lots of people don't want to give their stuff away for free

Right, but all my bands stuff is set for free download (They are all checked in the edit), but the player has no option for that.
Quote by dubstar92
A few years a ago, I played with it alot and got my time down to 42 secs. Right now, I'm probably around a 55 sec average.
Yes. I'm trying to delete one of my songs to make room for another and it keeps giving me a technical error message. I fucking hate MySpace. If there was somehow an equally as popular medium that actually functions correctly, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
no.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by Xiaoxi
Yes. I'm trying to delete one of my songs to make room for another and it keeps giving me a technical error message. I fucking hate MySpace. If there was somehow an equally as popular medium that actually functions correctly, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

This
Quote by dubstar92