Page 1 of 2
I was gonna post this in Vintage X's joke topic but it got deleted...this post won't be for nothing!

What's wrong with girls that work out ?

Look up Jaime Koeppe.

Also check out Vanda Hadarean, seriously!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=88834511

http://www.extremefitness.com/forum/fitness-babes/50542-vanda-hadarean.html

But I am actually interested in why some people have a problem with girls who work out and actually have muscles or whatever.
Quote by Fishyesque
Well, you might make her think otherwise.

You could just show her that you have a PS3 and BANG.

Heterosexual.

Quote by metal4all
A chainsaw can take a girl off her feet pretty nicely. Then there are less limbs to worry about while you rape her.
If I wanted to shag a man, I'd shag a man.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by freedoms_stain
It is not physically attractive to me.

What more do you want?

At all? You would never date this girl even if she had an attractive personality but she didn't fit your physical preferences?
Quote by Fishyesque

Heterosexual.

Quote by metal4all
A chainsaw can take a girl off her feet pretty nicely. Then there are less limbs to worry about while you rape her.
I think it's pretty attractive when a woman takes care of her body as such, I mean, who wants a fat chick?

If I've learned one thing from teh interwebs, it is this; No Fat Chicks.
Amps
Mesa Dual Recto 3 Ch
Peavey 6505 Combo

Cab
ENGL E212VH Cab

Guitars
Epi Explorer
Schecter Damien 6
Squier Strat (signed by Rob Zombie!)

Pedals
ISP Decimator
Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensenble
Boss GE-7 Equalizer
Rule Number 1 of Dating:
Never date a girl who can bench-press more than you
Quote by BlueAltitudes
At all? You would never date this girl even if she had an attractive personality but she didn't fit your physical preferences?
We're not talking about dating.

We're talking physical attraction.
Because you can't beat your woman if she can beat you back harder, there's no fun in it
ohai little sig.
Work out, not so much. But the ones that run are awesome.

As my friend says: "She's got a tight ass because she runs!"
I actually do work out, but it's for my health and well-being, not for show. I dont think ANYONE, male or female, is attractive with an obscene amount of muscle. I just find the whole idea of lauding someone for unnecessary physical strength unappealing. Personal opinion.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

its not that its not attractice, its the fact they are more ripped than me
Quote by metal Lover
The thought of you humping her limp body is hilarious.

Personally, I don't find those women physically attractive. It's just that simple.

EDIT: I just thought I'd add, male bodybuilder-types look horrible too. It creeps me out when people have too much muscle. It simply looks wrong.
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
It's bad if anyone works out too much, imo.

It just doesn't turn peep's on, m8. Or, at least, doesn't turn me on. There's yerr answer, bro.
S T R A W B E R R I E S
<333

sex

Strawberries

Q.E.D.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
yea working out (at the level you're referring to anyway) is pretty manly. so what's wrong with girls that are manly? Hmm.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by Moggan13
Rule Number 1 of Dating:
Never date a girl who can bench-press more than you

Well, I can run faster...*runs*

Quote by freedoms_stain
We're not talking about dating.

We're talking physical attraction.

True...didn't you say you dated a gymnast or ballerina once though? They have to take of themselves.

Quote by Superstrat101
Work out, not so much. But the ones that run are awesome.

As my friend says: "She's got a tight ass because she runs!"

You don't get big working out unless that is what you are aiming for, but yes, running is awesome!
Quote by Fishyesque

Heterosexual.

Quote by metal4all
Last edited by BlueAltitudes at Oct 15, 2008,
I like to be stronger than my prey......
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
I like girls who are toned rather than all out bulging muscles ripped.

Like there was this one chick on the McDonald's commercials they showed during the Olympics (the chicken for breakfast ones) and she had a six pack, but didn't have huge arms or traps, and I thought she was pretty hot.
Saint Louis Blues
Quote by freedoms_stain
It is not physically attractive to me.

What more do you want?

Nothing better than a weakling you can smack around to do your bidding
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by Moggan13
Rule Number 1 of Dating:
Never date a girl who can bench-press you

Fixed..
Some people wait a lifetime, some simply accept...

...Some of us crash land, some of us eject...

...Some restore the blood flow, some just let it go and bleed...

...Some of us obsess, some move on to something new
theres nuthin wrong with a girl who works out...its just the lumber jack gals im not into
but athletic girls are pretty hot, like some of the girls who play soccer have nice bods, especially in the ass region
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
its just unattractive most of the time. if its for a girl to just look toned then i have no problem. if they have a 6 pack and huge biceps then thats just sick imo
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Quote by whatamidoinhere
Fixed..

Anyway, it's all personal taste, what the hell does it even matter? Different strokes for different folks, and all that jazz.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
That they're stronger than me. Hell, almost everyone is stronger than me.
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
Quote by BlueAltitudes
True...didn't you say you dated a gymnast or ballerina once though? They have to take of themselves.
Gymnast, but she hadn't been competition fit for 2 yrs. She had a sexy layer of fat on her stomach, although still had the shoulders.
Quote by vintage x metal
I actually do work out, but it's for my health and well-being, not for show. I dont think ANYONE, male or female, is attractive with an obscene amount of muscle. I just find the whole idea of lauding someone for unnecessary physical strength unappealing. Personal opinion.

I also work out/exercise for my well being but, well, I'm also physically vain so I do work out for my looks to haha.

I also agree with you about having an obscene amount of muscle, I don't like it, that's why I'm posting women who actually look like WOMEN.
Quote by Fishyesque

Heterosexual.

Quote by metal4all
People who work out tend to be slightly douchey about it towards people who don't work out, like myself. I don't tell you people to eat fast food and smoke cigarettes, so don't tell me how to live my life.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Quote by n to the k
i hate women who weightlift

Bad choice of words there mate. You sure you HATE them?

Just to make this clear, there is a difference with women who work out and have ridiculous muscles and ones who look toned and all that. You have to actually be trying to get huge muscles when working out, just because you work out doesn't mean you will develop huge muscles.
Quote by Fishyesque

Heterosexual.

Quote by metal4all
Last edited by BlueAltitudes at Oct 15, 2008,
Quote by BlueAltitudes
I also work out/exercise for my well being but, well, I'm also physically vain so I do work out for my looks to haha.

I also agree with you about having an obscene amount of muscle, I don't like it, that's why I'm posting women who actually look like WOMEN.

I dont see what the point of your question was then.. You yourself are saying that you like women who actually look like women. That answers your own question. People don't like too much muscle on a girl because it's a masculine feature.
As for the woman you posted a picture of, she has a very pretty face and a nice body except that her abdomen looks rather odd. I like girls that look natural and take care of themselves, and that looks overdone. I wouldn't like it on a man either.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by roythereaper

Q.E.D.

If that's a girl, it's not hot, the ones TS posted look good though. Someone being fit just shows they care about their well-being, unless they look like they take steroids.
They work out.

/thread

EDIT: dp sorry
Quote by Captain Insano
This is whats wrong:

img

She looks a bit like Val Kilmer...

YELLOW TEAM-FIVE!
Last edited by AceOfBlades at Oct 15, 2008,
Well i prefer a smoother looking abdomen. Not one that looks like i'd need mountain climbing gear to get on top of.
There's nothing wrong with it. Men, in general, want to feel more strong and manly, and they see working out as an activity for men and men only.
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.
Quote by vintage x metal
I dont see what the point of your question was then.. You yourself are saying that you like women who actually look like women. That answers your own question. People don't like too much muscle on a girl because it's a masculine feature.
As for the woman you posted a picture of, she has a very pretty face and a nice body except that her abdomen looks rather odd. I like girls that look natural and take care of themselves, and that looks overdone. I wouldn't like it on a man either.

Yes, I like my women to look like women, like I said, just because you work out doesn't mean you have the intention to get HUGE, and having muscle doesn't mean it is a masculine feature, everyone has muscles! It's just that men are the ones who tend to bring out there muscle from underneath the fat that covers their muscles.

Some people have crooked abs, everyone has a different build.

I also want to point out that having muscles isn't just for the sake of looking good. When you are on Vanda's level of fitness you have more energy, you can do things you couldn't do before and are more efficient at it, and many other things.

How is that overdone? I must mention that she may look overdone but if you see her or someone like that in everyday life, she wouldn't really look "overdone". People tan, put on baby oil, and whatever else sometimes to bring attention to their muscles, especially for competitions like bodybuilding.

Argh, well I hope I don't sound stupid or something, I have trouble explaining myself, so don't tear my post apart people.
Quote by Fishyesque

Heterosexual.

Quote by metal4all
Quote by BlueAltitudes
Yes, I like my women to look like women, like I said, just because you work out doesn't mean you have the intention to get HUGE, and having muscle doesn't mean it is a masculine feature, everyone has muscles! It's just that men are the ones who tend to bring out there muscle from underneath the fat that covers their muscles.

Some people have crooked abs, everyone has a different build.

I also want to point out that having muscles isn't just for the sake of looking good. When you are on Vanda's level of fitness you have more energy, you can do things you couldn't do before and are more efficient at it, and many other things.

How is that overdone? I must mention that she may look overdone but if you see her or someone like that in everyday life, she wouldn't really look "overdone". People tan, put on baby oil, and whatever else sometimes to bring attention to their muscles, especially for competitions like bodybuilding.

Argh, well I hope I don't sound stupid or something, I have trouble explaining myself, so don't tear my post apart people.

You're asking for the attractive factor of muscles on women, not the beneficial effects. If she plays sports and needs them, go for it. I just don't think it's attractive. Is SHE attractive? Sure. I'm also sure she's a nice girl and could have a sparkling personality, which is more important. However, that doesn't change the fact that I dont find her abs attractive.
There are degrees of being overdone that are much more apparent on women. Unless a woman specifically bodybuilds and tries to build highly visible muscles, it wont happen. We get trim and toned and lean, and yes some muscle will show, but we just are not built to be, well, built. I'm a dancer myself and I have plenty of muscle from it. But the fittest girls I know, those with 6-packs and fantastic arms, are all trim, not buff.
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Page 1 of 2