hey i saw this ibanez and have no idea what to think of it.
it looks legit but really old cause of the headstock.
but yeah could you guys please tell me anything you know about it or what you think?
thanks

This next band asked me to read this 'Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden and Molly Hatchet all had sex and now please welcome their two-headed baby 'Tenacious D '

myspace.com/dinosaur_sandwich
its not very old, i can tell you that
Quote by evening_crow
As far as i know the only liquor that should not be stored after opened is wine, and even then it's mainly the french one. American wine usually has conservatives in it to stop this.
oh okay.
thanks
anyone else?
This next band asked me to read this 'Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden and Molly Hatchet all had sex and now please welcome their two-headed baby 'Tenacious D '

Well it says RG series right on the headstock. That should point you in the right direction.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
yeah i know its an rg, but i got no idea what model. but cause of the maple fret board and stuff i thought it cant be a too crap.

I don't know much about Ibanez's, but I'll tell you this. That is a nice guitar!
My Gear:

Epiphone Limited Edition '66 G-400 SG
Fender Standard P Bass
Ampeg BA115
Boss Metal Zone Pedal
Electro-Harmonix Memory Toy Analog Delay
please anyone else know anything?
or even just your thoughts on t?

There was a thread about such Ibanez guitars around the EG or GG&A forums literally in the last 2 days. If I remember the posts, its a korean made Ibanez, before they started manufacturing RGs in Japan.

I recall that they can be of questionable quality, and made with wood that aren't exactly tone woods.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Can't see the bridge properly to be sure what it is, looks like Lo TRS though, could be an RG450

Quote by ragingkitty
There was a thread about such Ibanez guitars around the EG or GG&A forums literally in the last 2 days. If I remember the posts, its a korean made Ibanez, before they started manufacturing RGs in Japan.

I recall that they can be of questionable quality, and made with wood that aren't exactly tone woods.

they've always made RG's in Japan

[EDIT] it's a 350 so Korean made

http://www.ibanezregister.com/images/images-rg/350/rg350pp-90.jpg
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Last edited by steven seagull at Oct 16, 2008,
Quote by steven seagull
Can't see the bridge properly to be sure what it is, looks like Lo TRS though, could be an RG450

they've always made RG's in Japan

[EDIT] it's a 350 so Korean made

http://www.ibanezregister.com/images/images-rg/350/rg350pp-90.jpg

Yeah, Korean made, and made of Jelutong too. Man I think they generally use that wood for furniture in places like Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, generally tropical countries.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
so you guys reckon its a no go?

Definately not one of the finer Ibanez trems, as mr Seagull said, probably a lo-TRS.
Which is shit for an Ibanez trem.

If you want an Ibanez with a trem your best bet would be an Edge, Lo-Pro Edge, Edge Pro, ZR and I hear ZR-II and Edge Zero are good but I haven't tried them.
true.
well i was considering getting it cause its pretty cheap, and my playing isnt really good enough to justify the purchase of a heaps expensive guitar, plus i dont have a job.
lawol