That's a pretty cool idea there.

Too bad the Wiimote's motion sensor is crap.
Quote by HorizonShadow
Just eat the headstock.

That'll make you look mad.
Quote by StratoTele
In Soviet Russia, guitar attaches Wiimote to you!

i dont get it....

awesome vid, seems like something i gotta try
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Quote by StratoTele

hahaha i get that joke.
but i forgot the original one
Someone could make a good"how to whammy without a whammy bar" joke about this..not me though
A guy I work with figured out how those remotes work and he flipped it around backwards, attached the receiver to some glasses, and made a dodgeball game on the computer. Bad part is, to make it work I think you'd have to have a PC reading the Wii data then changing the pitch. That guy probably has to haul a laptop around with him.
Quote by corndogggy
A guy I work with figured out how those remotes work and he flipped it around backwards, attached the receiver to some glasses, and made a dodgeball game on the computer. Bad part is, to make it work I think you'd have to have a PC reading the Wii data then changing the pitch. That guy probably has to haul a laptop around with him.

Don't see how that would be too much of a problem. Pros outweigh the cons, although I think it could have been done a bit better than simply taping the wiimote on. Maybe he'll work on that later.
Even if he does need a computer, it's still a really cool idea and it sounds pretty awesome
Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe/Ibanez RGA42/LTD EC401vf
Into:
Whammy IV>Pitchblack>Dunlop 536Q>Fulltone Fulldrive 2>Hardwire TL-2>MXR 10 Band>Line 6 M13
Into:
80s Carvin x100b w/ cab
Quote by StratoTele

WIN
My Gear:

Epiphone Limited Edition '66 G-400 SG
Fender Standard P Bass
Ampeg BA115
Boss Metal Zone Pedal
Electro-Harmonix Memory Toy Analog Delay
It's called prepared guitar. It's cool stuff.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
ehh,
not that cool...he'd look like a retard in a real concert every five seconds he'd lift the head of his guitar up.
Guitars:
'13 MIM Fender Strat - '05 Epi G-400
Amps:
Fender HRD - VHT Special 6 Ultra -
Jet City JCA20H - Mesa Rectifier 2x12
Pedulz:
Slash Wah - OCD v1.7 - Red Llama MKII -
Big Muff Pi - Carbon Copy - Phase 90 - Ditto Looper