Hello A_TRAIN!
Welcome to UG

There is already a thread stickied to the top of this forum that is specifically for introductions like this one. Feel free to introduce yourself here as well.

We're glad to have you with us and we hope you enjoy your time on UG. Be sure to read the rules and FAQ to avoid confusion and keep the forums as clean as possible.

If you don't quite understand something or have a question that needs to be answered, you're more than welcome to send a message to me or oneblackened and we will gladly help you out.

Word of advice: Beware of "The Pit". Some of the members in there can be a bit unwelcoming to the new guys. You may want to lurk around the forums for a while and observe what goes on before posting anything.
tumblr | twitter | instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
Quote by aig91
Hello A_TRAIN!
Welcome to UG

There is already a thread stickied to the top of this forum that is specifically for introductions like this one. Feel free to introduce yourself here as well.

We're glad to have you with us and we hope you enjoy your time on UG. Be sure to read the rules and FAQ to avoid confusion and keep the forums as clean as possible.

If you don't quite understand something or have a question that needs to be answered, you're more than welcome to send a message to me or oneblackened and we will gladly help you out.

Word of advice: Beware of "The Pit". Some of the members in there can be a bit unwelcoming to the new guys. You may want to lurk around the forums for a while and observe what goes on before posting anything.

You all have such a bad image of us. It's only partially deserved

At any rate, welcome to UG, A TRAIN.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Gunpowder

Meh. you have a point. some of the pit is good. some is made of suck.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by Gunpowder

I love The Pit. I'm not summing up everyone, just warning that there can be a few in The Pit that may not be too welcoming and suggesting that lurking for a little bit may be good.
tumblr | twitter | instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
Quote by aig91
I love The Pit. I'm not summing up everyone, just warning that there can be a few in The Pit that may not be too welcoming and suggesting that lurking for a little bit may be good.

Aww. The Pit loves you, too, in all of your orangey goodness.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!