Page 1 of 3
Who's custom designed/painted guitar do you think should be mass produced that hasn't already been?

I can't think of too many that aren't already produced, but one i know i would save to get if it was made is an Eric Clapton SG from his days with Cream (you know the tye dye one) either from Gibson or epiphone. Epi would probably be better cuz if gibson did it it would be at least a 5000 dollar guitar probably.
ESP F-200 with Floyd Rose>

Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Electro Harmonix Pulsar Tremolo
BBE Boosta Grande
Fender Pedal Tuner>

Peavey Valveking 1x12
i think tim commerford needs a custom bass.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Jack White's custom Gretsch he uses in the Raconteurs, the copper plated one. Not sure what model it is, but I think he put extra pick ups and stuff on it, looks amazing.
Quote by JayBoyd
Jack White's custom Gretsch he uses in the Raconteurs, the copper plated one. Not sure what model it is, but I think he put extra pick ups and stuff on it, looks amazing.

YES PLZ
Jimmy Page's Danelectro or perhaps Marty Friedman's Kelly would be pretty awesome.

The Fool as made famous by Clapton would be amazing though. Guitar looks beautiful.
I would have to say a Jimi Hendrix Flying V, with his spiffy paint job would be amazing.
Quote by zakkwyldefan79
Kirk Hammett's Karloff the Mummy ESP.

Kirk has said he doesn't want any replica made, and has copyrighted that graphic.

I would say the Randy Rhoad's Polka Dot V, or his original RR's. Those were killer.
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
Quote by Snake™
Kirk has said he doesn't want any replica made, and has copyrighted that graphic.

I would say the Randy Rhoad's Polka Dot V, or his original RR's. Those were killer.

I know Kirk wants to keep it for himself but it would be cool if he changed his mind. The Randy Rhoads Polka Dot V would be killer too. I have a pic of Randy and that guitar on my profile.
Devin Townsends custom ESP 7 String needs to be commercial. I'd buy that thing in a heartbeat
Quote by warlockking
Who's custom designed/painted guitar do you think should be mass produced that hasn't already been?

I can't think of too many that aren't already produced, but one i know i would save to get if it was made is an Eric Clapton SG from his days with Cream (you know the tye dye one) either from Gibson or epiphone. Epi would probably be better cuz if gibson did it it would be at least a 5000 dollar guitar probably.

You can buy Clapton's 'The Fool' SG. The guitars are readily available for companies like Vintage. In fact, Vintage pumped out quite a few of them when they still made them. Ed Roman from Ed Roman guitars does replicas of the guitars on actual Gibson guitars too.

Most guitar heroes already have signature guitars, but what I would like to see is a production Ibanez John Petrucci Picasso guitar.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Are we including fictitious artists as well? If so I think a Skwizgard Skwigelf X-plorer would be pretty cool.
Chick Norris.
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
Quote by CuttingJesse
I would have to say a Jimi Hendrix Flying V, with his spiffy paint job would be amazing.

I believe that was done already.

Uh. Buckethead sig? ._. Comes with a free white mask and a bucket. And super long fingers.

My Rig ;D
Ibanez RG550XX 20th Anniversary
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Crate V50-112 (Modded)
Roland Micro Cube
Lovepedal Purple Plexi 800
Lovepedal Pickle Vibe
Ibanez TS-9
Boss DD-3
Dunlop Crybaby
Quote by I am wet
Chick Norris.

Is made of fascism and epic phail.

Scott Hull needs a sig guitar. I'd buy it except everytime I play I'd have to stop and fap.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
Jason Becker's Carvin, the one with the natural finish and the number inlays..
The money could go towards Jason and his family to help with medical costs etc.
HI
brian setzers black pinstriped gretsch, and i know they already have a setzer hot rod
GUITAR: Gibson Les Paul Special
AMP:Fender Vibro Champ XD
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
USMC
Quote by Shinsen88
Does Mikael Akerfeldt already have a signiature guitar? If not, then him.

I think he plays the same PRS straight off the shelf. When he touches them, they evolve though.

I really think ESP should do a Kirk Hammett mummy.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
Quote by I am wet
Chick Norris.

you are a credit to your race

did they ever relese the jason becker sig? the one with the numbers on the fret inlays
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
Rhoads original condor.
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

edge11
that was an epic win
best thing ive read all day

[feel free to sig this statement]

Gear:
Esp Ltd Ninja 600
Esp Ltd F-50
les paul elite
5watt jcm800 clone
Roland jc-55
Crate V33
Jca20H
Ibanez tubescreamer ts9
Keeley ds-1
Quote by ruiner999
Jimmy Page's Danelectro or perhaps Marty Friedman's Kelly would be pretty awesome.

The Fool as made famous by Clapton would be amazing though. Guitar looks beautiful.

try this site
its not a brand I've heard of but the copy of claptons sg looks pretty good and not that expensive
http://www.guitarvillage.co.uk/product-detail.asp?id=5262&catid=3&manid=113&quantity=1&product=Vintage+VS6MRF%2C+The+Fool%2C+New%2C+Inc.+Case
This next band asked me to read this 'Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden and Molly Hatchet all had sex and now please welcome their two-headed baby 'Tenacious D '

myspace.com/dinosaur_sandwich
I always thought Jerry Garcia's guitars were awesome looking.
Axes:
2010 Carvin ST300C
1994 Jackson Soloist XL Professional
2008 "Jacksbanez"
2007 Gibson Flying V
2003 Epiphone Les Paul Plus

Amps:
Peavey 6505+ Combo
Peavey Classic 30
Peavey Vypyr 15
Hetfield's ken lawrence explorer.god, i love that thing
Marshall 50 Watt Vintage Modern
Marshall 1960AV
Fender Custom Shop Strat
Ibanez Prestige RG3120
Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster
Strymon Mobius
TC Polytune
TC Flashback
Mad Professor LGW
Fulltone OCD
JOYO Vintage OD
Behringer EQ700
Even though he's mainly using Maton now, they should release a Josh Homme signature Ovation Ultra GP. I think that would satisfy a lot of fans, so they won't have to look for the original $3000 GP's on Ebay.
Maximum Volume Yields Maximum Results
John Squire's (Stone Roses) Hofner. Or Mani's (Stone Roses) Rickenbacker bass.

GAS
Throbak Stonebender | Fulltone Deja Vibe | Catalinbread Semaphore
Quote by shredhead22
you are a credit to your race

did they ever relese the jason becker sig? the one with the numbers on the fret inlays

Nope, I heard various words about someone releasing one, but still nothing, I heard Jackson was going to release it once.. And peavey
HI
Who deserves one? Slash. Without a doubt

....Oh wait.
Gibson SG
Ibanez RGR420ex
Marshall JTM30
Slash SW95 Crybaby
Boss DS1/DD7
Digitech Bad Monkey

I think you're all missing the point of sig guitars.

it's not a matter of who deserves one, it's who'll sell enough to justify it.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
I'd love to see a Bruce Springsteen Telecaster hes orginal one thats all relic'ed up. Mint. Otherwise a Buckethead sig.
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Yamaha Pacifica 112v
Epiphone G-400
Cheap acoustic

Roland Cube 30X
USA Big Muff PI
Dunlop Crybaby Wah GCB-95
buckethead sigs would OWN also, the mummy guitar would get ZERO sales from anyone whos not diehard metallica fan, but some Hetfeild explorers would be awesome instea of that ugly truckster thing (even tho it plays awesome its still a lil ugly)
Fernandes need to make Billie Joe Armstrong's "Blue" Strat copy and Rob Trujillo's silver Gravity with the blue flame decal.
GHOST BLOWJOB!
WHOOO! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Seasick Steve's 3-String Trance Wonder, surely?

╠═══════╬═══════╣

FUZZY FLATPICKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Enjoy occasionally controversial ramblings related to guitars? I have a blog which meets these criteria.
heres a pic of what i was talkin about

GUITAR: Gibson Les Paul Special
AMP:Fender Vibro Champ XD
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
USMC
Page 1 of 3