Page 1 of 4
I'm on AIM with her now. She's saying she's gonna kill herself, I dunno what to do, no one else is picking up their phone. Help!
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
tell him/her don't in the nicest way possible. tell him/her it make you horribly sad. say you love her, so many people love you, please we couldn't bear it, etc.

Ask why, try to talk things through rationally. Ask her to think of how it'd affect her parents.

Do NOT tell her she's being stupid. Just be either neutral or positive.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
shoot her. that'll stop her right in her tracks.
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
seriously call her parents or someone who cares for her. she'll probably be pissed at you for a while, but trust someone who's lost friends before to the reaper, getting her help id FOR THE BEST
EDIT: tell her how much you care about her and all that. Go to her house with a water bottle and put some on your eyes and tell her look how sad it makes you.
Last edited by GuitarKid61791 at Oct 15, 2008,
Just talk her through this. Contact someone close to her that can get to her right now to make sure she doesn't do anything.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Quote by af_the_fragile

very good
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
dare her to do it. she wont do it anyway, if she does than thats another record sale my chemical romance has lost
xxx

killing is my business... and business is good
QUICK RUSH TO THE PIT FOR HELP

but seriously remind her of all her family and friends who would miss her
Can kangaroos swim?
Quote by kwidjibo1
dare her to do it. she wont do it anyway, if she does than thats another record sale my chemical romance has lost

Worst advice I've ever seen.
A good idea is scare tactics. If she says that she's gonna shoot herself through the head explain that more than 50% of suicide attempts by that method just leave the person severely brain damaged (true statistic) 2% of slitting wrists attempt only succeed. Suffocation can lead to brain damage. Overdose done wrong, again, brain damage.

Listen to what Reva said too. Just keep her talking and try to get her to explain the main reason to why she's feeling that way.
Quote by kwidjibo1

Shut your face. No, let me do it for you.

*reported*
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by kwidjibo1

I can't tell you just how funny you are.
Pit answer: Rape???
Serious answer: Tell her how everyone who cares for her will be affected and see if u can cheer her up a bit, oh and ask why she wants to commit suicide
Quote by gun4hire
shoot her. that'll stop her right in her tracks.

Wow great opinion, asshole.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Shut your face. No, let me do it for you.

*reported*

reported for what?

freedom of speech... my grandfather fort in wars for it
xxx

jus find any means to stop her or you'll b sorry trust me i know.....
Shes probably attention seaking, if she was going to do it, she probably wouldnt tell you.

Quote by kwidjibo1
reported for what?

You dont have freedom of speach on a website owned by a Russian, his staff can ban you for what ever they want.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Go to her house, but take your cell phone so you can talk to her the whole way there. When you get there, give her a hug and tell her much it would destroy you inside if she were to die, and that you're definitely not the only one.

TBH, I was seriously considering offing myself about 6 months ago or so. What changed my mind was people telling me how much they would miss me if I was gone. Your friend probably doesn't realize how much people like you care about her.
kill all humans
Quote by kwidjibo1

Die.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Tell her to think of the fact that a friend or family member will have to find her dead, if she does that and how it will horribly effect them.
And suggest that she calm down and call someone who can help her (even if thats you)
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
tell her you wont care if she kills herself, neither will anyone else. therefore she'll gain nothing by killing herself and wont do it.
Quote by loubot123
Tell her to think of the fact that a friend or family member will have to find her dead, if she does that and how it will horribly effect them.
And suggest that she calm down and call someone who can help her (even if thats you)

Lvl 12? My paladin is lvl 8 but I can pwn you. What realm?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Joking about the suicide of a friend= Not funny.

I hope it works out for you and especially for her. Just tell her that so many people would miss her, what about her family etc...
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by kwidjibo1
reported for what?

For being an inconsiderate little bumface.

It's fought by the way, gosh.
Quote by SteveHouse
Last edited by RevaM1ssP1ss at Oct 15, 2008,
hmm... i'm normally very good at this since i just helped 4 different girls out of suicide... umm... tell her that "if you do this, how do you think everyone else would feel?" "There are many people that care about you, especially me." and possibly the old-fashioned, "Please? don't, if you do then i will too..." those should help
call 911 and send the cops to their house - seriously.

If you don't and they kick the bucket you'll probably be investigated and have to go through a big hassle.

I'll bet anything you are both emo, or at least your whiney friend is. Us chavs kill emos, not ourselves.
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Go to her house, but take your cell phone so you can talk to her the whole way there. When you get there, give her a hug and tell her much it would destroy you inside if she were to die, and that you're definitely not the only one.

TBH, I was seriously considering offing myself about 6 months ago or so. What changed my mind was people telling me how much they would miss me if I was gone. Your friend probably doesn't realize how much people like you care about her.

Good idea, I bet if you do that she'll definitely not want to do it as much. Most people who do commit suicide say something first, she's crying out for help.
tell her use use some method that is comleatly useless, like overdosing on ginger root
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
If she's in real danger, call the police. NOW.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
For being an insonsiderate little bumface.

bloody hell what crawled up your arse and died, i hate people like you who are just plain petty about things. i may be a complete prick but thats not against the rules to enforce my opinion... end of
xxx

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
For being an insonsiderate little bumface.

It's "inconsiderate" by the way, gosh.
"Strangers passing in the street, by chance two separate glances meet, and I am you and what I see is me."
Page 1 of 4