Hopefully it's not too generic (aside from the breakdowns, of course).

C4C.
Attachments:
New Compressed (zipped) Folder.zip
Quote by fob12
Him -"Hey, give me a high five!"
Her -"hahaha why? *high fives*"
Him - "Because I just dumped you for the lulz!"
Her -"... what?"
Him -"*runs away*"

Quote by Lefty7Stringer
killswitch engage has some dissonant riffs, they're kind grindcore tho

I don't know why no one has commented on this one yet.

I for one loved the breakdowns, and the song in general. In my opinion nothing needs to be changed about this song, this is as close to perfection as it gets man kudos!

15/10
Good rhythm^^

The bar 39 riff it's amazing, heavy and rhythmical

Beautifull piece, nothing to crit

8.5/10

Please comment the last song in my signature^^
R.I.P.
Chuck Schuldiner 1967-2001
Ronnie James Padavona 1942-2010
Darrell Lance Abbott 1966-2004
Jon Nödtveidt 1975-2006
Per Yngve Ohlin 1969-1991
Øystein Aarseth 1968-1993
Joe Ptaceck 1973-2010
Ace Börje Thomas Forsberg 1966-2004
The first bar or two of the sweep solo felt very out of place, but then it kind of locked in made more sense musically.

Other than that, very cool. It had an awesome rhythmic intensity all the way through, which is my favorite kind of riffs.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
I just posted a song called No more metalcore. lol but this song was f**ckin sweet, I cant find anything that I didnt like, except the solo was kind of bland. other than that it was good.
9/10
Quote by TooLz
I just posted a song called No more metalcore. lol but this song was f**ckin sweet, I cant find anything that I didnt like, except the solo was kind of bland. other than that it was good.
9/10

Thanks. But the sweeps weren't intended to be a solo, there will be vocals over it.
Quote by fob12
Him -"Hey, give me a high five!"
Her -"hahaha why? *high fives*"
Him - "Because I just dumped you for the lulz!"
Her -"... what?"
Him -"*runs away*"

Quote by Lefty7Stringer
killswitch engage has some dissonant riffs, they're kind grindcore tho

Breakdown is really cool, it has a really good rhythm to it. Very catchy. Sweeping was really good imo, looks difficult, but then again I'm not the best at sweeping =p. Everything was really well thought out. Transitions were top notch and everything. But around like 23, that's the only part that doesn't sound as good as the rest of the song. At least from guitar 1. That's the only part I think you could have improved on. Otherwise 9/10.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Any chick that can dance with a walrus to Michael Jackson songs is hot in my book.
really nice work on the chorus, altough i dont liked the intro. the bridge after chorus is really good. uhmmm the downfall, of this song i think is the sweeping part. ok i say, use sweep, use arpeggios, i use them too, and everybody, but it dont fits right in there. the strong is a great 8/10 keep up the good work

c4c one of my songs ty
o_o...

Teach me to sweep like that?

no?

five dollars change your mind?

10/10
loved it.