I can see your Google skills aren't good yet. Here's info courtesy of Wikipedia:

Ash Wood:
It is also often used as material for electric guitar bodies and, less commonly, for acoustic guitar bodies, known for its bright, cutting tone and sustaining quality
" When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix
Quote by Warheart1188
I can see your Google skills aren't good yet. Here's info courtesy of Wikipedia:

Ash Wood:
It is also often used as material for electric guitar bodies and, less commonly, for acoustic guitar bodies, known for its bright, cutting tone and sustaining quality

see, I'm using this "question" to actually engage in conversation with my lovely fellow UGers. It's really all a disguise

Perhaps I should start trying google lol
"My jedi powers are far more superior than yours"
Old Strats were made of Ash, before they made em of Alder. Look on Warmoth's wood chart, its pretty bright if i remeber.
DON'T !!!!!! THE FLOYD ROSES ARE CHEAP ON DOUGLAS AND SX GUITARS!!!!!!

The guitars themselves are fine though. Look at the Agiles that have fr's, they're better quality.
GUITARS:
Fender Strat w/ Seymour duncans
Agile Explorer w, SD livewire metal
Fender Telecaster w/ hot rail

PEDALBOARD:
Boss chromatic tuner
Ibanez weeping demon
*Digitech Whammy*
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by ibanezguitarkid
DON'T !!!!!! THE FLOYD ROSES ARE CHEAP ON DOUGLAS AND SX GUITARS!!!!!!

The guitars themselves are fine though. Look at the Agiles that have fr's, they're better quality.

was planning on switching out the floyd and i dont wanna LP with a floyd, thats gross
"My jedi powers are far more superior than yours"