So, I open my Visual Basic textbook so I can do some homework and the first thing I find is this:

I was laughing extremely hard for like 5 minutes at the randomness of what I had found.
So, pit, what funny things have you found written in your textbook or on your desk at school?
Somebody actually drew Mr. Bojangles (inside joke of the marching band) in a friends US history textbook.
i lawl'd
OMG...i'm a girl.

GOO INDIGO TEAM!

X
someone who had my math textbook before me wrote down the work and answers directly on the pages, needless to say math hw was a breeze for me
I had one math textbook with a bunch of answers and the work written next to the problems.

Whoever wrote it was ****ing retarded.
on the owner of the book someone put Michael Jackson and for issued it said black and for returned it said white.
so it looked like:

Owner: Michael Jackson
Issued: Black
Returned: White
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
In one of the desks in our resource room (of course), there's whole corner off the side of one desk, and a giant gaping hole in the middle of another.

There's doodles all over our books at school.
I had a book a few years back that under the condition column it said

Issued: By Force
Returned: Gladly

Epic lulz ensued.
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER
My econ book says "In case of fire, throw this in first"
My friend's says "If you've reached this page.. just kill yourself. Your life isn't worth it. It's done"

Also, in my other friend's math book, the conditions for the past 5 years are black metal words, such as "Grim", "Frostbitten", and "Kvlt"
Quote by woodenbandman
I guess that the rebellious, strong guy is more appealing than the guy who worships the ground you walk on and would take a bullet for you.

Gear:
Cordoba C5-Ce
Martin DX121
Martin LXM
Ibanez S520EX-> Weeping Demon Wah-> Roland Cube 20x
one time, my friend sepnt an entire block period (hour and a half) drawing individual puzzle pieces on the desk, he covered the whole thing, and it was epic. then the teacher made him wash it off...
i lost my textbook, and a week later when i found it, written on the inside cover was

"stop forgetting your textbook"
-GOD
one time in my math text book their was a page with a bunch of scribbles on it and in the middle of page it said f**k you i laughed so i got sent out in the hall and had a "talk" with teacher i was still laughing
The last page of my Romeo and Juliet play book had an a 5 paragraph essay on how shitty the play was.
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.
Years ago in 2nd yr Molecular genetics the lecturer was describing fruitless null phenotype in drosophila, which is male-male courtship.

My friend, a girl named Morag leant over and wrote "Bumming Flies!" on my notes.

Every time I revised fly development since I pissed myself laughing.
Someone wrote a poem about how romeo banged juliet and other stuff like that in the back of the rome and juliet book. It was surprisingly coherent and actually read like poetry, only problem was there was alot of slang used.
In my math textbook, there was one of those "follow the numbers" game drawn in there
(Turn to page 3, go to page 37, 84, 357, etc...). It took about 5 minutes of class to get through, and then it just says "U WASTED YOUR LIFE LOLOLOLOL"

I was pissed.
Quote by Zeppelin_1223
In my math textbook, there was one of those "follow the numbers" game drawn in there
(Turn to page 3, go to page 37, 84, 357, etc...). It took about 5 minutes of class to get through, and then it just says "U WASTED YOUR LIFE LOLOLOLOL"

I was pissed.

Haha, that happened to me in my history book, except when I got to the end it just said "Dumbass".
Quote by killerswan
Haha, that happened to me in my history book, except when I got to the end it just said "Dumbass".

The day I did the math one, I copied it into my english textbook.
Except I made it start on page one, carry on through half the book (avoiding the first 10 or so pages), and when it comes to the end, it brought you back to page 3, followed by the "You wasted your life" statement.