I was planning on getting the rp350 model but it seems that this one does pretty much the same stuff, except this one has an 8 track recording function. Not to mention i can get the gnx 3 second hand for about 150 $canadian, where-as the 350 i would have to buy new for about 220$ canadian. Also, i was wondering if anybody could link me to a site w/ more info about the effects . All iv got so far is that it models amps and stompboxes but id like to find out more about what specific amps/pedals that it models. Yet to see a bad review on the thing so i probly cant go wrong but cant hurt to know
Gear:
Aria lawsuit V
epiphone E-310 strat copy
peavey vypyr 15
boss blues driver II
Kramer striker 100st (invader pickup)
Randall RG50tc

EHX Metal Muff
any body?
Gear:
Aria lawsuit V
peavey vypyr 15
boss blues driver II
Randall RG50tc

EHX Metal Muff
In my opinion the GNX 3 is far better.
No competition.
I use a GNX 3

As far as websites go I haven't found one with specific information.

GNX 3

download the manual from there.

If it's the same manual that comes with the GNX 3 then it'll have all the information, all the models of cabinets, all stompboxes etc.

Cheers.

and Go for it if you want to buy the GNX3
Last edited by signedinbloodnz at Oct 16, 2008,
K thanks, btw, tho its an older model do they still come out with new patches and updates for it?
Gear:
Aria lawsuit V
peavey vypyr 15
boss blues driver II
Randall RG50tc

EHX Metal Muff
my friend had one and boy did it sound madly digital. the distortion that is. i didnt use it much myself so i cant really comment on anything but that.
Quote by gallagher2006
This one time I went out at night and sexually assaulted 2 girls then murdered them and hid their bodies never to be found.

I pwned as a 7 year old