So, I was in the computer room in school today, and there was these 2 year 9 kids that had to write a poem about Women and Cars (don't ask me why) but they were going to read it out in front of there year.

Well they had no ideas so they asked me (I'm In Sixth form) and I told them to put something about Masturbation in it for a joke...

But they didn't see this...they didn't know what masturbation was, so they put it in there poem and before I could get them to change it they were printing it out and had left.

So pit, I may have doomed 2 year 9's school life. Should I feel bad?
Is your Sixth form your most powerful form?

And, no.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
I don't know if you have doomed them or not but please tell us how their poem went. It could be really hilarious...

Oh and chances are they will only be doomed with the teachers. Not the students.
Out of curiosity, what was the joke?
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by guylee
wow. if i could figure out how to do that laughing smiley, i would

::

damn that's no tit. I'm getting closer!

ಠ_ಠ
hahaha thats hilarious. please tape this when they read it.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by Grimgo
So, I was in the computer room in school today, and there was these 2 year 9 kids that had to write a poem about Women and Cars (don't ask me why) but they were going to read it out in front of there year.

Well they had no ideas so they asked me (I'm In Sixth form) and I told them to put something about Masturbation in it for a joke...

What year are you, 2?
Haha once this kid left his essay up the computer and left to go to the bathroom. I used the replace function to replace all his the's with ****. I thought he would notice and change it back but he came back and printed it out right away.
Quote by guylee

bands/artists I've seen: Protest the Hero, LIGHTS, Andrew Bird, Flight of the Conchords, Incubus, Nine Inch Nails, Between the Buried and Me, Guthrie Govan, Cynic, The Devin Townsend Project, Scale the Summit, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Darkest Hour
Quote by Flann
Haha once this kid left his essay up the computer and left to go to the bathroom. I used the replace function to replace all his the's with ****. I thought he would notice and change it back but he came back and printed it out right away.

awesome, I'll have to try that sometime
Quote by SenorSmiley
What year are you, 2?

Stop trolling...
Go back to your bridge...
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by SenorSmiley
It's a legit question. Look at the TS's post.

I don't have a bridge. I have a big fancy house.

How is implying he is a seven year old Year 2 a legitimate question?
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
You may have but depending on the context on the joke it may be clear they dont know the meaning they just know the association.
Quote by IDread

Leave the troll be...
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Quote by IDread

See below:

But they didn't see this...they didn't know what masturbation was, so they put it in there poem and before I could get them to change it they were printing it out and had left.

Women and Cars poem?
Quote by e e cummings
she being Brand

-new;and you
know consequently a
little stiff i was
careful of her and(having

thoroughly oiled the universal
joint tested my gas felt of
her radiator made sure her springs were O.

K.)i went right to it flooded-the-carburetor cranked her

up,slipped the
clutch(and then somehow got into reverse she
kicked what
the hell)next
minute i was back in neutral tried and

again slo-wly;bare,ly nudg. ing(my

lev-er Right-
oh and her gears being in
A 1 shape passed
from low through
second-in-to-high like
greasedlightning)just as we turned the corner of Divinity

avenue i touched the accelerator and give

her the juice,good

(it

was the first ride and believe i we was
happy to see how nice she acted right up to
the last minute coming back down by the Public
Gardens i slammed on

the
internalexpanding
&
externalcontracting
brakes Bothatonce and

brought allofher tremB
-ling
to a:dead.

stand-
;Still)

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by SenorSmiley
See below:

That doesn't change the fact that you asked if the TS was in Year 2...
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
So I spoke to one of the kids that wrote the poem today, sadly not as epic as you may have hoped.

The teacher read it before hand and told them to change that bit and some how they got 1st prize with the poem they did write??

I feel like I have failed to be evil in anyway, meh
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']Year nine? Isn't that like like 15yo. kids?

It's 12/13years old
Quote by Grimgo
It's 12/13years old

It's 13/14 year olds.

I highly doubt Year 9s don't know what wanking is.
What kind of year 9s don't know what masturbation is

Unless you go to school in the 1960s and they know it as tickling the snake
Man I would love to be in class reading that kids story haha. I would of been like OMG WTF JIMMY MASTERBATES!!! HAHAHA *points finger*
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| I LIKE PURPLE|||||||||||||||||

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
Quote by NoochiePoochie
Man I would love to be in class reading that kids story haha. I would of been like OMG WTF JIMMY MASTERBATES!!! HAHAHA *points finger*

I think maybe you should chill out

take some deep breaths
what was it you actually told them to write?
Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by bass-boy-garith
well done mr. kiss my bass, well done
Quote by guylee
wow. if i could figure out how to do that laughing smiley, i would

:*haha

ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Quote by Grimgo
So I spoke to one of the kids that wrote the poem today, sadly not as epic as you may have hoped.

The teacher read it before hand and told them to change that bit and some how they got 1st prize with the poem they did write??

you have failed the darkside - they no longer want you.
and the jedi will not take you back.
midi-chlorine bleach. drink it, you will.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Haha.. people in year nine don't know what masturbation is?!
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
They don't know what masturbation is at that age? Wow, and there I was thinking kids grow up too fast. Or maybe they were just trying to land you in it, crafty little shits. Hmm. Either way, someone got owned here, so I'd high five you if this were real life.

EDIT: It would seem el-ectro beat me to it.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Grimgo

Did you expect the teacher to not check the poems over? It needed to be hidden in an entendre no older person can fathom.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)